Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 11th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
ARS
ARS
ARS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617995475068.png v. 1617995483354.png
EPL Week 31 - Sunday 11th April 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal.539/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 20.13.12.png

Not saying it this mans fault, however, Since tindall came in we have been playing more wanky little passes (often backwards and sideways) in our own half and not getting past the halfway line with any conviction.

We've tried offering it to Arsenal, offering it on a plate, offering it on a plate wrapped in shiny ribbons, and at last they bite
Our tactics today are stupid, we're not good enough to play out from the back. We might as well get McBurnie on and go long

Not saying it this mans fault, however, Since tindall came in we have been playing more wanky little passes (often backwards and sideways) in our own half and not getting past the halfway line with any conviction.
We've been doing that all season, it passes responsibility for losing the ball onto someone else so these lot are quite happy to do it

39 minutes, needs changing can’t higgy see? Get Brewster on now! and stop the stupid passing about at the back!

I've so had it with this season, lundstam, negative tactics, for christ's sake only play players who are going to be here next season, play as if you want to win games and if you dont so what

Why after being told to play out from the back why are we playing back from out.
Why are they constantly passing to Ramsdale . Are they under the illusion he's Zinedine Did and.
Burke useless Norwood dog shit Lundstrum playing at statues
Baldock got his boots on the wrong feet

Need 5 subs at half time

Anyone remember last season’s game against Arsenal at the Lane when we scared the shit out of them with high tempo, slick passing play...what happened to those guys!?

I went to the Emirates last January and walked away a proud man after watching us match Arsenal and nick a point. I knew we were always in the game. Today we are getting totally peppered, there’s nothing to be proud about and we don’t look like we are up for it

Looking at the shit served up on the pitch and watching Hecky stood there with his arms folded and his lips zipped shut, I’m wondering what he brings to the table?

How many shots on target have we had all season?

we’d probably still be relegated if we’d scored 100% of them.

flat, lifeless, limp, soggy, nothing performances game after game

What's this shitty tippy/tappy stuff from the back? Heart in mouth time almost everytime.

Its a good job...there's no fans in the ground.

The players would be getting booed.
This reminds me of when a league 1 and draws a PL side in the cup.

We're showing in them far too much respect....as though if we keep the score down then we've done well.

The only positive is that it's been far too easy for Arsenal....they've hardly got out of second gear.

I suspect Arsenal already think they've won....they are very likely to come out in the 2nd half with a poor attitude....it would be typical Arsenal.
If we can raise the tempo and show some desire to score...we can shock them.
Too many United players cruising along playing within themselves. Our midfield has been non existent.

I'll be surprised if I watch another game this season, had enough. Just forfeit every match and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom