Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 11th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
ARS
ARS
ARS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617995475068.png v. 1617995483354.png
EPL Week 31 - Sunday 11th April 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal.539/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 20.13.12.png

When McGoldrick is the biggest/only goal threat in the side and Stevens is playing LCB, you know it's going to be a long evening

I just don't get why Lundstram keeps getting picked

Not even watching it, it's really starting to fuck me off that nothing is changing an the same dead formation. The sooner higs fucks back off to his level at u23's an we get a new manager with fresh ideas the better. Fucking Lunny was wank in LG 1 an still wank

Im sure in an interview Hecky said he was gonna change the team a little so they are ready for next year, get a couple of the u23's onto the pitch..... its not happened once!

Id rather see 1 or 2 u23's start, maximum effort but ultimately lose, than watch the same dull side lose and put no effort in.

Have you checked out our GD against Newcastle's? Ours is 16 worse than theirs.

I don't think we'll get 5 x 3-0 wins and a 1-0 do you?

To all intents and purposes and regardless of tonight's result, we're down today, now.
Not that it matters but we'd only have to get a swing of 5 goals over the six rather than 16: by default ours would be at least 6 better with six wins and theirs six worse which is a swing of 12.

That said, I'd be surprised if we score another 6 or gained another six points this season.

If going to be fun to see if Utd manage to score a goal this evening with that starting 11. LAZY Lundtram starts again. How many times is he just going to give the ball away this evening. Its just like have a 10 man team when he playing

Lundstrum!!!! His mentality is prove myself in training to get a start, then do fuck all in 90mins!!!! Just fuck off and leave our club you useless Scouse grabbing wanker!!!!

I thought Wilder quit.

Why would a club play the same shitty formation and not change the team that has been solely responsible for where they are. Baffling!

Since Wilders departure I’ve eagerly awaited the team sheet an hour before kick off, I’ve waited to see what changes to the system and personnel PH would implement. Unfortunately it seems that PH... although very well spoken and clearly knowledgeable... is unfortunately reluctant to try anything new. Whether he genuinely believes it’s the best thing to do or he’s simply just playing it safe I don’t know. If my fellow Blades are anything like me, I don’t think anyone would get upset with us losing if that loss came at the expense of a change of tact. Would love to see the team sheet and be pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of say Ndiaye, Brunt and Brooks.
This will probably be too much to ask for so I’d settle for Lunny being dropped and Brewster starting. With 8 games to go we need to focus on next season. Lunny won’t be here and a goal or two for Brewster will do him the World of good!
Ramsdale
Baldock Egan Ampadu
Bogle Norwood Fleck Osborn
Ndiaye
Didzy Brewster

So predictable, so boring. and nailed on same subs will be made too. 532/352 whichever it is has served us so well but we do not have the personnel currently to play it and have not had it for the majority of the season.

We are down, just do something different. the only 2 possible reasons for not doing so are

1. 532 is now the Club Identity as dictated by those at the top
2. No one can be arsed to try or even look at anything different.

one saving grace is this lack of imagination or willingness to even try save some face surely means Heckigbottom or Tindall will have showed anything at all and will not be given the job (egg on face incoming

Rant over my prediction for this game 2-1 win for the blades leaving me looking a nobhead

Back
Top Bottom