Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 11th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
ARS
ARS
ARS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617995475068.png v. 1617995483354.png
EPL Week 31 - Sunday 11th April 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal.539/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 20.13.12.png

Just watched the Fleck goal from last season at their ground. Great play from Besic to drive forward from midfield. Calum Robinson involved in setting it up for Fleck. Really missed Besic and Calum R, Wilder properly messed up this seasons summer transfer window didn't he. And here we are as a result with a much worse squad than last year! That's football.

I think we'll win this one. 2-1. Brewster to get off the mark and a Norwood free kick.

I'm thinking of putting a bet on, do you think I might get good odds on lundstam starting

Just watched the Fleck goal from last season at their ground. Great play from Besic to drive forward from midfield. Calum Robinson involved in setting it up for Fleck. Really missed Besic and Calum R, Wilder properly messed up this seasons summer transfer window didn't he. And here we are as a result with a much worse squad than last year! That's football.

It's been a bad season, and Wilder got his fair share 'wrong', but in no way, shape or form have we missed Callum Robinson.

He made a couple of decent contributions granted, but would have made no difference to us in the grand scheme of things this season.

Lose today and one win for Burnley, Brighton and Newcastle confirms our relegation.

I think if Brighton/Newcastle pick up a just a point: Brighton have Everton at home tomorrow and Newcastle play West Ham before we play Wolves (although it is going to be moved)

If we lose today and next week we are down.

It looks like next weekend it will all be over. At a push we take it to Brighton but being relegated with 6 games to go potentially. Have we ever been relegated with such a % of the season left. Almost a fifth left if results go a certain way!

Lunny never rated him from day one, slow in body and mind the sooner he's gone the better.However after all the criticism this week he's had, I predict he'll have a stormer today, mom..... we'll see

I think if Brighton/Newcastle pick up a just a point: Brighton have Everton at home tomorrow and Newcastle play West Ham before we play Wolves (although it is going to be moved)

It looks like next weekend it will all be over. At a push we take it to Brighton but being relegated with 6 games to go potentially. Have we ever been relegated with such a % of the season left. Almost a fifth left if results go a certain way!
We got relegated in 1976 with 6 games left to play

To be honest I'd almost forgotten the season was still going.

I've never been this out of the loop with top flight football. I had no idea Fulham lost on Friday until about an hour ago. I have no idea who is in the top 4 and who is still in The Champions League. All I know really regarding The Premier League is we are bottom and City are top.

So you're saying there's still a chance?

Just hope it’s not like listening to paint dry the game this eve! 🤣

Have we ever been relegated with such a % of the season left. Almost a fifth left if results go a certain way!
No.

More games in a season last time so if it's next week then it will be the earliest in terms of percentage of season left.

I've never been this out of the loop with top flight football. I had no idea Fulham lost on Friday until about an hour ago. I have no idea who is in the top 4 and who is still in The Champions League. All I know really regarding The Premier League is we are bottom and City are top.
Exactly this. I didn't know about the Fulham result until I read your post. Shame it's got to this level of enthusiasm.
However, a new leader, some new players, new formation, a new league, some crowds back in, I'll soon get that enthusiasm back.

You had me convinced until "Norwood free kick"
Curls it over the wall and between the goalies legs in the 97th minute.. Wheels away to celebrate and runs head first into the ref. Ref sends the whole team off for a laugh. A fan sees this and runs down to the Lane and strangles the ref to death. We get kicked out of the league.

Would just be our luck.

I just want to see us have some realistic shots on target, and make progress in dead ball situations ( particularly corners )
The one good thing Robinson gave us was decent long throws into the box which were better than our corners .

Well, I don't know about you lot but I cat wait for the game tonight!............oh hang on the BAFTA's are on BBC1... gerriton

Lose today and one win for Burnley, Brighton and Newcastle confirms our relegation.

Have you checked out our GD against Newcastle's? Ours is 16 worse than theirs.

I don't think we'll get 5 x 3-0 wins and a 1-0 do you?

To all intents and purposes and regardless of tonight's result, we're down today, now.

Interesting to see how Burke and Didzy do upfront.

We're a bit stuck in terms of who we play. Stevens ahead of Bryan is a bit questionable but then they're both very questionable in that position.

Back
Top Bottom