Sharp for a year

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok this might be against the grain bring back sharp on 1 year contract he might get a few goals after today performance we need a scorer he maybe getting on a bit old. But he’s a proven goal scorer even if in championship

I would have said you’re mad a month ago, but at least having him around the place and on the bench would help.

Not for a playing role but to have a leader around the group, today i didnt think we had one leader on the pitch, even Egan wasnt showing leadership qualities as for the rest of the team they looked scared

Hecky wanted him for his presence and leadership behind the scenes.

Today just watching on a stream there looked like there was no heart or fight in the squad.. morale is one the floor. At least Billy would care.

Ok this might be against the grain bring back sharp on 1 year contract he might get a few goals after today performance we need a scorer he maybe getting on a bit old. But he’s a proven goal scorer even if in championship
Wheres he done his preseason?

If he was with us I reckon he could have started next week and probably done ok! But he's not had a pre-season so if he comes in now (will never happen) then he'd need 3/4 weeks to get match it and then by that time we'll have brought in others. So it's a no, bit surprised he's not signed somewhere else though, I'm sure they'll have been interest, maybe he is the one saying all that, that Hecky is saying is likely to sign! 😄

Based on today's team it is a no brainer... barnsley would beat us comfortably

Despite us being absolutely Dog Shit today - can someone actually tell me what Sharp would have brought to the table today?

Billy should move forward and never give this club a second thought, based on the poisonous crap that various cunts on here have said about him over the years.

He's far more appreciated at clubs like Doncaster and Scunthorpe than this fucking godawful fanbase, he'll be welcomed there with open arms, not sniped at and slagged off by this bunch of fucking cretins who attach themselves to Sheffield United.

It was on full display last season we have moved on from Sharp and he's no longer at the required level. The same people in hysterics over the quality of our signings keep suggesting this return for Sharp. Absolute insanity.
Bénie Traoré is nowhere near on sharps level on todays evidence ... let's be honest pal, he's a young kid who's been playing against teams with goalkeepers who forget where they are and what they are doing

Despite us being absolutely Dog Shit today - can someone actually tell me what Sharp would have brought to the table today?

Heart? fight? the suggestion of giving the remotest shit?

Bénie Traoré is nowhere near on sharps level on todays evidence ... let's be honest pal, he's a young kid who's been playing against teams with goalkeepers who forget where they are and what they are doing

He's 20 and it's his first proper kick of a ball in the side who were useless today. Sharp is 35 and was useless for the most part in a side that came 2nd last year. Traore may well turn out to be crap, but that's the gamble we have to play. We know for a fact Sharp isn't going to produce anything next season. We are gambling on potential, we won't have anything near a 100% success rate on the way we are buying. But we don't have to, we had to the last time, and it's arguable we didn't even hit 25%.

Resigning Sharp would not only be an admission nobody at the club actually believes in the recruitment process they've spent months putting together, but it's an absolute white flag. I have absolutely no hard feelings towards Sharp and there's no reason to. But if he were to be playing for the Blades this season, every single member of staff employed by the club in a backroom capacity should be sacked immediately.

It's the same with Stevens, I watched him play for stoke today against Rotherham, he was great. I appreciate a team wanting to do well in the prem should move these type of players on but we've replaced them with proper shite.. Lowe and the French kid who I can even be bothered to learn his name are a complete waste of space

It's the same with Stevens, I watched him play for stoke today against Rotherham, he was great. I appreciate a team wanting to do well in the prem should move these type of players on but we've replaced them with proper shite.. Lowe and the French kid who I can even be bothered to learn his name are a complete waste of space

I refuse to believe you actually have watched any games prior to today now. Almost had me for a moment.

yes theres no difference in opposition between stuttgart and rotherham is there

I refuse to believe you actually have watched any games prior to today now. Almost had me for a moment.
Watched every blades game last year and watched Stevens against Rotherham today .. he played really well

Back
Top Bottom