CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maybe it’s the tv companies that are holding things up ?
It could be. For what reason though? It doesn't make sense. Some fans are just after the date, but I know that probably most need date and time.

It could be. For what reason though? It doesn't make sense. Some fans are just after the date, but I know that probably most need date and time.
Because they are bidding for the rights to televise , so they are in a bidding war with the other semi , and highest bid wins the match , so when the highest bid is achieved they dates will be announced, all wrong I know but that’s how I understand it !

Aside from the fact it’s a death trap Hillsborough capacity is probably down to sub 29k with all the restrictions and condemned sections.
True, obviously I got carried away, without thinking it out properly.
Afraid I'm not a big fan of how the FA conduct themselves.
Hope no one from the FA read my post, otherwise they may decided to revamp Swillsborough.
In't that how they got their ground improvements in the past?

1530!!!!!
Traditionally, association football matches, in this country, start at 1500, fuffing FA.
1300 would be a better time for folk to get down there and return at a reasonable time, thinking of the younger and older end of the support.
My thought is it could be played at either Old Trafford or Swillsborogh.
Toss for which venue, easier for all concerned.
Blades-Man City and venue share monies accrued.😊
Bart' time FA thought o't fans.
Why on fucking earth would you suggest fucking Hillsbrough? What the fuck?

Man U have Europa league tie vs Seville on Thursday 20th so Sunday would be sensible day for their semi.

Citeh play Bayern on the Weds 19th - so the Saturday would be the normal routine for them.

Don’t see what the fucking delay is. Cunts.
45,000 runners on Sunday and road closures from some time on Saturday through
most of the day Sunday and consultation with the FA / Police might have something to do with it

Emirates FA Cup. Kick-Off Time TBC

BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION V MANCHESTER UNITED (FA CUP)
Emirates FA Cup. Kick-Off Time TBCWembley Stadium
23/04/2023 16:30

We have received an allocation of around 34,000 tickets and are now accepting applications until 9am Wednesday 29th March from;

1. Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home cup games
2. Executive Club Members
3. Season Ticket holders who have purchased all FA Cup games
4. Cup Season Ticket holders

Priority in the ballot will be given to groups 1 & 2, followed by group 3, and if tickets remain group 4. Applications will also be accepted from all wheelchair user Season Ticket holders.

most of the day Sunday and consultation with the FA / Police might have something to do with it
Why they schedule marathon on same weekend as cup semis is beyond belief

BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION V MANCHESTER UNITED (FA CUP)
Emirates FA Cup. Kick-Off Time TBCWembley Stadium
23/04/2023 16:30

We have received an allocation of around 34,000 tickets and are now accepting applications until 9am Wednesday 29th March from;

1. Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home cup games
2. Executive Club Members
3. Season Ticket holders who have purchased all FA Cup games
4. Cup Season Ticket holders

Priority in the ballot will be given to groups 1 & 2, followed by group 3, and if tickets remain group 4. Applications will also be accepted from all wheelchair user Season Ticket holders.
Where's this from? This is from their official site...

Who can buy?

When tickets are available, they will first go on sale to 2022/23 season ticket holders and 2022/23 1901 Club members based on priority windows (1 ticket per person), followed by 2022/23 MyAlbion+ members based on priority windows (1 ticket per person). Subject to availability guest windows will open after this.

Priority windows are based on season ticket holder points, and members points respectively.

If you are a 2022/23 season ticket holder, 2022/23 1901 Club member, or 2022/23 MyAlbion+ member, you can find out your priority window by logging in and clicking here.

We have been allocated 34,000 tickets for this fixture.

Where's this from? This is from their official site...

Who can buy?

When tickets are available, they will first go on sale to 2022/23 season ticket holders and 2022/23 1901 Club members based on priority windows (1 ticket per person), followed by 2022/23 MyAlbion+ members based on priority windows (1 ticket per person). Subject to availability guest windows will open after this.

Priority windows are based on season ticket holder points, and members points respectively.

If you are a 2022/23 season ticket holder, 2022/23 1901 Club member, or 2022/23 MyAlbion+ member, you can find out your priority window by logging in and clicking here.

We have been allocated 34,000 tickets for this fixture.
Man Utd site click on away tickets

I can only assume some of these posters are hoping this will reach 100 pages.

Are you possibly suggesting the FA might be twats and move to midweek?!

Are you possibly suggesting the FA might be twats and move to midweek?!
No I’m suggesting that the Saturday ko is more an issue than Sunday at 4.00 ish so finding a time slot around the Marathon organisation may be the issue

Our match is on Saturday at a time to be announced ,what's the marathon got to do with anything ,it's London it's well capable of holding numerous sporting events .be patient it won't be long before we know the time .

It's not the first time the semi final has been on the same day as the London Marathon.

Our match is on Saturday at a time to be announced ,what's the marathon got to do with anything ,it's London it's well capable of holding numerous sporting events .be patient it won't be long before we know the time .
Back in 2014 I watched the London Marathon in the morning near Tower Bridge and went to Wembley in the afternoon to see us lose to Hull in the FA Cup. Apart from the result it was a great weekend! No problem with accommodation, travel, etc as I recall

Another day has passed with no news. Yes, we know it’s 99% likely to the Saturday, but it is incredibly poor for them to have still not confirmed it, 10 days on from the draw being made.

You will know why it can't kick off at 16.45 then. So why post?
If you had read the whole thread you’d have seen I put a 5:15ko.. that isn’t 2nd guessing.. I also asked the same person yesterday if there was an update as it was taking time to be announced, that’s what they came back with.

I’m not trying to be clever, it’s the nature of my work that I COULD possibly find out when the ko is before others on here.

Why bother to post you say? Maybe because people want to know what’s happening so they can maybe sort out travel, hotel for one night whether it’s before or after the match if they can’t afford two nights.. childcare,

I’m trying to be helpful to people, I’m not just second guessing

Back
Top Bottom