CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No good if you live in Sheffield. The last train to Sheffield, from Donny is sadly ten minutes before the Kings Cross train is due to get in.
4 in a cab is the way to go

Not too concerned for ourselves as we have 23k plus loyalty points. Do we think it will be one customer number one ticket though.

4 in a cab is the way to go
That's not the point really. The original point was the fact that two of the biggest cities in the country have the last train back from the capital at 9:30, or before. This is not typical (at least I know it to not be for Sheffield), but it does irk a bit that it just so happens to be on the weekend when thousands from each city will want to be using the service.

On Semi final tickets? Honestly it’s a been a week and a bit! Why no information? How hard is it to schedule days at Wembley? Surely the whole process takes about 3 hours including pricing, dates etc. Irs starting to bug me! Can’t even remember how we got here, did we beat Blackburn? Like 87 years ago?

It's nothing short of pathetic. The powers that be obviously do not give a flying fk about the fans and their potential problems sorting everything out.

Why should the FA even care? Not like they are going to have to queue and buy tickets, sort hotel and arrange transport/parking.

Tossers the lot of em.

It's nothing short of pathetic. The powers that be obviously do not give a flying fk about the fans and their potential problems sorting everything out.

Why should the FA even care? Not like they are going to have to queue and buy tickets, sort hotel and arrange transport/parking.

Tossers the lot of em.
Maybe it’s the tv companies that are holding things up ?

That's not the point really. The original point was the fact that two of the biggest cities in the country have the last train back from the capital at 9:30, or before. This is not typical (at least I know it to not be for Sheffield), but it does irk a bit that it just so happens to be on the weekend when thousands from each city will want to be using the service.
9.30 is always the last train back home on a saturday ain't it? 10pm on Sundays and 10.30 in the week. That's what I've always ever experienced.

100% FA re looking at the incident with Billy making comments to the Walsall players after beating em at lane. Their just negotiating % of income from Netflix when they get reinstated and win FA cup in a true underdog story.

It is absolutely pathetic and once again confirms that in spite of everything they say, the fans are the last to be considered. I’m waiting on flights that I’m sure are increasing in price everyday, as well as the things many other fans need ie hotels and trains. It was already financially a tough decision wether to go or not and this ain’t helping.

Why would that be an issue to setting dates and times, surely one gets the Saturday match and the other the Sunday, kick off time on Sunday would appear to be the only moveable feast.

FFS United/City/BBC/ITV/FA/UEFA* sort this out. If its on the Saturday I need to get out of taking the little one to a kids birthday party

* delete as appropriate

100% FA re looking at the incident with Billy making comments to the Walsall players after beating em at lane. Their just negotiating % of income from Netflix when they get reinstated and win FA cup in a true underdog story.
Blimey…this could take some time…I mean, when did we last beat Walsall at the Lane? 🤷‍♂️😂

"They" say you should go 8ncognito or clear your cache when looking for flights as they can see you have been checking. Unfortunately it has been debunked.

Kin ell, they'll make a killing on the Wrexham game then ;-)

"They" say you should go 8ncognito or clear your cache when looking for flights as they can see you have been checking. Unfortunately it has been debunked.
Use a different device, such as the wife's. Then look on your phone and book.

I don't know if it was here or twitter, i think it was Twitter actually... Saw someone saying that BBC get first choice and wanted Man Utd v Brighton but the BBC slot is Saturday and Man U can't play on that day. Reckons there's disagreements about who gets which game.

Could just be 2+2 = 5 like, but who knows

Replace "Walsall" & "Netflix" with "Wrexham" & "Disney+" and your post is perfect 🤣 🤣

Has this always been like this ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328_173546_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328_173546_Samsung Internet.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 72
The games Saturday just the kick off to be confirmed ,last year's Saturday match kicked of around 15.30
1530!!!!!
Traditionally, association football matches, in this country, start at 1500, fuffing FA.
1300 would be a better time for folk to get down there and return at a reasonable time, thinking of the younger and older end of the support.
My thought is it could be played at either Old Trafford or Swillsborogh.
Toss for which venue, easier for all concerned.
Blades-Man City and venue share monies accrued.😊
Bart' time FA thought o't fans.

1530!!!!!
Traditionally, association football matches, in this country, start at 1500, fuffing FA.
1300 would be a better time for folk to get down there and return at a reasonable time, thinking of the younger and older end of the support.
My thought is it could be played at either Old Trafford or Swillsborogh.
Toss for which venue, easier for all concerned.
Blades-Man City and venue share monies accrued.😊
Bart' time FA thought o't fans.
Aside from the fact it’s a death trap Hillsborough capacity is probably down to sub 29k with all the restrictions and condemned sections.

Back
Top Bottom