CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hillsborough Football Stadium was not responsible for anything on the tragic day you infer to, it couldn't it's an inanimate pile of building material.
It was the human element involved that caused so many lives to be sadly lost and "they" should hang their heads eternally in shame.
Therefore I recon it's your post that's way off the point, as well as being 'Utter Rubbish'.
Are you saying a badly designed pile of building materials can't be in anyway part of a disaster your a fool .

The fact all these years after the Leppings lane stand is still there and unchanged brings shame to Wednesday and by association the city of Sheffield. The tunnel was and is a potential death trap, the fact that it still exists in truly sickening.
Agree, but that is not the stadiums fault, it's people, either at SWFC or the ones who are responsible for the legislation in design or of Building Regulations.

So I want to get 2 tickets for me and my lad and I have enough loyalty points but can only get 1 ticket online. How can we both go and sit together?

So I want to get 2 tickets for me and my lad and I have enough loyalty points but can only get 1 ticket online. How can we both go and sit together?
it depends how old he is… my lad is 6 so I called the ticket office and they added his account to mine and set it so he doesn’t need the loyalty points to buy a ticket. This means I can purchase two tickets tomorrow one for me and one for my lad.

This obviously won’t work if your lad is 27 😂

it depends how old he is… my lad is 6 so I called the ticket office and they added his account to mine and set it so he doesn’t need the loyalty points to buy a ticket. This means I can purchase two tickets tomorrow one for me and one for my lad.

This obviously won’t work if your lad is 27 😂
He is 14. I have tried to ring the ticket office this week but its always engaged. Thanks for the tip though, I shall try it!

He is 14. I have tried to ring the ticket office this week but its always engaged. Thanks for the tip though, I shall try it!
Have you added him to your online account as 'friends and family'? If not there was a video knocking about last week that the club sent out showing you how to do it. Someone will be able to find it.

Have you added him to your online account as 'friends and family'? If not there was a video knocking about last week that the club sent out showing you how to do it. Someone will be able to find it.
Gavlar

Back
Top Bottom