Sander berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He is our leading goal scorer at the mo.
It would be typical of the blades, going into the last two games of the season.
1 point needed for automatic promotion, Berge playing out of his skin and Villa offer 2packets of shredded wheat, a packet of skittles, smarties and some jelly babies and we sell, and miss out.

Nurseeee they let me have my phone again

Transfer market would be closed.

From a selfish perspective I think he should at least see the season out with us mainly because we SHOULD be contending for promotion, putting him back in the PL

That being said, a young lad with bigger clubs potentially wanting him, no way could he turn it down. I think most of us are surprised he's still here already.

It was a poor tackle on him late in the game too. Would have been shit to have lost him for a few games through an injury. Almost unstoppable when he glides forward

We are going to have to change his name officially to Champagne Sander Berge. UTB

Anyone else think he’s a bit predictable when he strikes the ball? Stick to midfield and pass to smaller players you big, good, Norwegian nice guy !
He’s getting better in front of goal I think he certainly looks more confident to take it on than he did when he arrived. I think we he arrived he saw himself as a 6 and it was his job to facilitate others whereas now when he’s on the edge of the box centrally you can see he’s trying to create himself a clear angle at goal.

He’s getting better in front of goal I think he certainly looks more confident to take it on than he did when he arrived. I think we he arrived he saw himself as a 6 and it was his job to facilitate others whereas now when he’s on the edge of the box centrally you can see he’s trying to create himself a clear angle at goal.
I hope we get to keep the fucker!

Great player but think he was our worst performer tonight. Would hate to lose him this season though
Really? I though he was really good (I know ;)). More errors in his performance, but possibly a result if him being more involved and taking more risks. Loads of positives overall.

I can’t see him as part of a midfield two though.

Really? I though he was really good (I know ;)). More errors in his performance, but possibly a result if him being more involved and taking more risks. Loads of positives overall.

I can’t see him as part of a midfield two though.
Agreed with this, he was deeper and played under a lot more pressure for the first 20 mins. Hecky spotted it and moved him slightly further forward at the first drinks break. Him and Anel looked sexual thereafter.

Don’t want to be negative. Absolute powerhouse going forward but misplaced quite a few passes & defo not excellent today
He was good in patches but still didn't reach the heights we all think he can reach .

Hope very much he stays though but i very much doubt it

We already have the replacements in - McAtee & Khadra
Doyle is also important as Berge took Fleck's shirt tonight. He pushed forward and really took the game over once Fleck came on.

a team of

Wes
Anel-Egan-Clarke
Baldock/Bogle - Norwwod - Doyle -RND/Enda/Lowe
3 of Mcatee/Khadra/Ndayie/Sharp/Brewster/Mcburnie/Jebo

with Basham/JLT/Arblaster as cover is a very good squad. Add Berge and its excellent

That’s why I don’t go anymore we will never ever ever win anything and it’s took me 55 years to realise it . See Ya

Though we won against Sunderland tonight and you missed a cracking game.

Great player but think he was our worst performer tonight. Would hate to lose him this season though

Not worst performer but I think he was a bit off it, even when he's not at his best what a player he is

Don’t want to be negative. Absolute powerhouse going forward but misplaced quite a few passes & defo not excellent today

Anyone else think he’s a bit predictable when he strikes the ball? Stick to midfield and pass to smaller players you big, good, Norwegian nice guy !

Ahh, I see. Are we doing the old "he's wank, don't bother signing him" routine?

Big, wank cumbersome bastard. Not worth a penny, I wouldn't bother. 😉

He’s one of those players that no matter situation you’re not worried he will lose the ball.

Seems to come out of the tightest of situations carrying it

I had like 3 separate dreams/nightmares last night, that we'll lose him 😢

Finally, he's showing consistency, influence, wanting possession, getting into good areas, wanting to make an opening for a shot. He looks confident and influential and when he's on it, would be very different to anything else in this division and would be irreplaceable.

If he stays, we go up, IMO. Please stay, Sander. I'll sing East 17 to you, you big loveable bear. ❤️🐻

He is definitely a quality player, the problem we had was trying to find him his best position for the team and for him to have a steady run of games in that position injury and niggle free. After almost finding his best position by accident by necessity through injuries (though fuck knows why as it always struck me that we should be pushing him on up the pitch to be more dangerous with his natural abilities) towards the end of last season and with him continuing where he left off this, he is starting to show consistent quality football. Would be a real shame for us if he goes this transfer window as after waiting 2.5 years he's starting to be the one who makes us tick. He could be the one who gets us over the line this season. Unless the magic figure is matched, or he kicks off royally (unlikely) we should resist any transfer moves for him this window. If we do then either way he will either be a PL player next season or he will be at a foreign club as unless we go up this one, this will be his last season with us. I'd love him to drive us on to promotion this season.

Back
Top Bottom