CONFIRMED Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many Blades players have we had with a Z in their name? Now that could be game changing.

Zepheriah Herberthwaite. Played a few times in 1897/98 season.

Got done for drunk horse and carting and selling Lodonum.

He wouldn't be playing at ManUnited. They have a good crop of youngsters coming through. If he wants to play. He would be better off coming to us. I reckon Berge Centre Mid, Fleck Left Mid and Norwood Right Mid.

Well when stood on the kop listening to everyone who's had ten pints, every player was called...
"Zee's zucking zhite",...

An increase to the budget should the right player become available in these times of incredible positivity and optimism?

Why, what a totally unforeseeable development....
Is Alan Biggs changing his mind there? He's allowed to of course. There's one thing for sure, he'll be right one way or the other.

An increase to the budget should the right player become available in these times of incredible positivity and optimism?

Why, what a totally unforeseeable development....

My guess is that since the ownership was still ongoing there wasn't likely to be a major investment from the Prince if he was faced with ongoing uncertainty, which is totally understandable. Now its sorted then presumably we've got the certainty that previously was missing. I might be totally wrong, maybe Sander's agent just rang Wilder and said that Berge was desperate to live in Sheffield - understandable.

I can’t believe how far we have come, it was only 2 years ago we signed Clayton Donaldson on deadline day. Now figures of £27m being thrown around for a player previously linked with Liverpool ffs. Someone pinch me!

Coming up!

1580233109792.png

I can’t believe how far we have come, it was only 2 years ago we signed Clayton Donaldson on deadline day. Now figures of £27m being thrown around for a player previously linked with Liverpool ffs. Someone pinch me!

I remember been absolutely gutted because we missed out on Devante Cole! I was also over the moon when we signed Ricky Holmes and Ryan Leonard!

My guess is that since the ownership was still ongoing there wasn't likely to be a major investment from the Prince if he was faced with ongoing uncertainty, which is totally understandable. Now its sorted then presumably we've got the certainty that previously was missing. I might be totally wrong, maybe Sander's agent just rang Wilder and said that Berge was desperate to live in Sheffield - understandable.
Probably heard how easy the lasses are in Maggie May's.

Totally this.
Nothing to hold us back now.
Hopefully we are on the brink of some real investment on the pitch. Exciting times ahead.

I stayed up until 00:30 to hear that news ! 🤣🤣 fuck sake

Berge is a good idea but not sure if we're working on the OFFICIAL SUFC Facebook page or something like the one we sent last night to fill them in and get them to you on the OFFICIAL email from the flats in the morning to make sure they have a pleasant day.

Berge is a good idea but not sure if we're working on the OFFICIAL SUFC Facebook page or something like the one we sent last night to fill them in and get them to you on the OFFICIAL email from the flats in the morning to make sure they have a pleasant day.
They're here to help, Steve .................

1580234311898.png

No one has mentioned the manager angle either.

Berge and his agent will have spoken to the club reps and CW and will have been told about our plans. They will also know that CW is not going to be sacked anytime soon....

Players like stability and to know that they will be in the managers plans for some time to come.

Contrast that with Sol over at Man Utd.

They wouldn't like the idea of him being sacked and a new manager coming in.

If and only if we sign the Berg....first thing to would be to drive him past the rust bucket.........😊

Back
Top Bottom