CONFIRMED Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who the hell would call their kid Sand Mountains? Stupid Norwegians.
You’d be surprised where names come from. My father was a Red Indian Chief and he named us three sons after the first thing he saw as we emerged from the womb. My eldest brother is called “Silver Cloud”. My elder brother is called “Rising Sun”. And he named me “2 dogs fucking”. :oops:

Fucking idiot! He should’ve gone for the carriage clock!
The guy on the advert got a gift voucher that he used to get some binoculars. Old Osama should have done same. He might have seen the helicopters coming a bit sooner.

The guy on the advert got a gift voucher that he used to get some binoculars. Old Osama should have done same. He might have seen the helicopters coming a bit sooner.
Maybe a hearing aid would have been better?

It's more of a "h" than "r" at the end in Berge. A Norwegian phonetics show it as [bæ`rgə] (note: based on Norwegian Phonetics, and not international based phonetics)
And to stop the "Sand Mountain" translation:D, Sander is a short form of Alexander and Berge has the meaning of "to rescue, save, salvage"

Assuming that the Prince's bog roll company also sells face masks given the uptick in budget supposedly!

It's more of a "h" than "r" at the end in Berge. A Norwegian phonetics show it as [bæ`rgə] (note: based on Norwegian Phonetics, and not international based phonetics)
And to stop the "Sand Mountain" translation:D, Sander is a short form of Alexander and Berge has the meaning of "to rescue, save, salvage"

So you’re telling me google translate is wrong? :oops:

6ft 5' with yellow at the top - it's definitely sand mountain.

A few pages ago I thought all had been explained with Sandra Birch. Now I'm worried we're going to splash out 20mil on June (dune - gerrit?)

You’d be surprised where names come from. My father was a Red Indian Chief and he named us three sons after the first thing he saw as we emerged from the womb. My eldest brother is called “Silver Cloud”. My elder brother is called “Rising Sun”. And he named me “2 dogs fucking”. :oops:
1580244212936.png

Hopefully it’s us putting a few names out.

Give Sander Berge agent a kick up the ass to get this deal done!

Back
Top Bottom