Sacrifice for the play off victory...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I shall abstain from drinking real ale for 7 days. The sacrifice will begin on 28 May 2012.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much....

Yes, you can read it that way :) The alternative is a stark statement that I won't do anything gay, and you can read into that that I'm virulently anti-homosexual. I'm not, but I still don't fancy a sexual encounter with another man.

Yes, you can read it that way :) The alternative is a stark statement that I won't do anything gay, and you can read into that that I'm virulently anti-homosexual. I'm not, but I still don't fancy a sexual encounter with another man.

This reminds me of the scene in the Life of Brian when Brian asserts - in the strongest possible terms - to the crowd who think he is the Messiah that he is NOT the Messiah.

The crowd goes silent for a while and that a woman pipes up "only the true Messiah denies his divinity".....

In other words however strongly you assert your non-gayness, everyone here will just see that as further evidence that you are in denial :)

Am I the only one who isn't surprised that you have researched this?

FFS..
Don't take you pc into PC World EVER.... :eek:

I have to know these things as part of my professional duties....

Am I the only one who isn't surprised that you have researched this?

FFS..
Don't take you pc into PC World EVER.... :eek:

Please tell me that deleting browsing history covers it? Please?

:)

UTB

And that really is a made up site.
Work pc so can't check but NOT doing it on home one..
note to self ...Delete posts Vespa..delete posts.....

Crouchy is GAY, Crouchy is GAY!!!

UTB

Bollocks. Rumbled. The thing is, alcoblade, that being gay doesn't mean that you fancy all men. I'm still selective, but what I select is you.

I'm very persistent :)

If we lose i will live my life as normal, if we win i will live my life as normal.

The only real difference is that if we win, i intend on getting as fucking pissed as possible on Saturday night, if we don't i'll just come home and kick the fuck out of the cat.

If we lose i will live my life as normal, if we win i will live my life as normal.

The only real difference is that if we win, i intend on getting as fucking pissed as possible on Saturday night, if we don't i'll just come home and kick the fuck out of the cat.

*not that i'd really kick the fuck out of the cat if the RSPCA or any animal lovers are watching*

By the way, did you have fun at the YMCA?

Bollocks. Rumbled. The thing is, alcoblade, that being gay doesn't mean that you fancy all men. I'm still selective, but what I select is you.

I'm very persistent :)

You're on. Time and place? And I'm a giver, not a taker. Bring lube.

:)

It didn't work for automatic promotion, but in the true spirit of religious belief (where if God doesn't pay attention to your prayers it obviously means you didn't pray hard enough), we now all need to promise to make sacrifices that will be personally mortifying to ourselves if United win on Saturday. That will surely appease the footballing Gods and ensure victort is ours.

So for my part I reiterate my offer to post a list of 10 reasons Thatcher was good for this country AND I will promise to not correct anyone's wrong memory of United games for a week.

Over to you all...

And I was sooo looking forward to that list.
Maybe next year eh?

Back
Top Bottom