Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anybody actually got a picture of this on any of the players/managers?

1690978259597.png

EDIT...

Found one
1690978428257.png

It's close but the Umbro logo looks too big.

Sadly does not look a great copy - much like the green one they did recently which I saw on a stall they had and looked even worse in person.

How can you not get the right umbro sign when the shirt clearly has a capitalised one?

Some great remakes out there but this company seem to spend a lot of time on trying to get all.the details in (the shadow print etc) then mess up basic stuff like size of sponsors/logos.

The club have done a few really good repros but even they are not 100% (Miss company badges of course - know you can buy/iron on) and the recently 90-91, the sponsor logo was the wrong material completely.

The club ones were quite good but beware sizing.

I got the black one from Errea and it’s a good fit. So I applied the same
logic to the retro thin pinstripe one and it’s like a nighty!

I was in Sheffield Deadbat in November for the first time in 13 years and your name came up at my Uncle’s wake where I met Gillian. My Dad, who has stopped going to matches now, at 85, told her your reports are just like going to the match.

He is also very negative when attending, mind you 😉

The club ones were quite good but beware sizing.

I got the black one from Errea and it’s a good fit. So I applied the same
logic to the retro thin pinstripe one and it’s like a nighty!
Errea sizes are a joke. I bought the yellow training shirt and paid serious attention to the sizing. Ordered 4XL having never had anything above XL in my life...and it's too tight.

The club's sizing on the retro range is a tiny bit generous but I'd still recommend going for your usual size.

I will knock £15 off for fellow forum members. Just DM me on ebay and mention it.

Back
Top Bottom