Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bladesretro

Reaction score
Hi guys,

We are looking to remake some classic kits and wondered which ones you would most like to see

Let us know below please

Thanks

Jade green away 94-95, red black and white deane and Agana shirt from 90-92, home and away shirts from 83-85

Last edited:
Red and White striped shirts black shorts white socks.In the early nineteen seventies When we had a great team with plenty of Blade legends in it, Hodgy/Hope.Badger.Hemsley.Flynn.Colquhoun.Hockey.Woodward.Salmons.Dearden.Currie Reece.the best side I have ever seen. Not forgetting the Legendary Manager John Harris. who signed Hockey and Currie. famous quote win the ball back and give it to Currie. Then Currie would run a few yards the without looking up, he would chip the ball over the opponent's defense, to Woody who would cross it into the box and Dearden would head into the net or take it in his stride perfectly and Blast the ball into to the net. Just that to give the younger Blades an idea of how good we were. Sorry for getting carried away Fans of my age and with due respect older will know what I'm on about.

Red and White striped shirts black shorts white socks.In the early nineteen seventies When we had a great team with plenty of Blade legends in it, Hodgy/Hope.Badger.Hemsley.Flynn.Colquhoun.Hockey.Woodward.Salmons.Dearden.Currie Reece.the best side I have ever seen. Not forgetting the Legendary Manager John Harris. who signed Hockey and Currie. famous quote win the ball back and give it to Currie. Then Currie would run a few yards the without looking up, he would chip the ball over the opponent's defense, to Woody who would cross it into the box and Dearden would head into the net or take it in his stride perfectly and Blast the ball into to the net. Just that to give the younger Blades an idea of how good we were. Sorry for getting carried away Fans of my age and with due respect older will know what I'm on about.
Deadly Dearden as my late grandad called him. Had the opportunity to meet him a few years ago. My grandad was so happy to see him. Great memory that.

Last edited:

Sod that. If they get replicated, i'll just look like part of the crowd walking around in my originals.

I used to get talked to in my mint condition 1986 and 1989 aways until every bugger got replicas.

Now i'm just lonely with nobody to talk to
I bought an original lime green 89 for £35 three years back. Got told I was mad buying second hand for that….who’s laughing now?

Deadly Dearden as my late grandad called him. Had the opportunity to meet him a few years ago. My grandad was so happy to see him. Great memory that.
I’m related to him distantly via a marriage on my dads side. I remember seeing him at some of my cousins weddings and birthdays as a kid, he always made a fuss as he knew I was a Blade.

I’m related to him distantly via a marriage on my dads side. I remember seeing him at some of my cousins weddings and birthdays as a kid, he always made a fuss as he knew I was a Blade.
I went over to him (he was a member of Danny Wilsons backroom staff) and explained how he was my grandads favourite player and he went over and spent a few minutes with him as well so clearly a decent bloke.

Them shirts in Olu deniz,don’t bother,shite quality and colouring,mate looked like a lgbtq 🏳️‍🌈 advert last night,you would just look like a mysterious head wandering about sat in the John street.
Leave it then pal. I do have limits and I'll take ya word for it.

Back
Top Bottom