[WANTED] 2x Away Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for the following 2 shirts if anybody has and are willing to sell?

Ideally in Small or Medium.

Thanks

1688026816115.png1688026840562.png

My problem is my unwillingness to let stuff go. I've 2 of the top one, one is signed by Fleck and has his name and number on. The other is BNWT. And I know the rarity of it as a shirt.

Ha, you've proper baited mattbianco1 there, "I've got loads pal but you're not having one" 😂
Honestly, I don't let them go. I must have some deep-lying hoarder gene in me or summat. I've got a few multiples simply because I've forgot what I've got. All 3 of those are in wardrobe rather than the loft so I know I've got em.

Honestly, I don't let them go. I must have some deep-lying hoarder gene in me or summat. I've got a few multiples simply because I've forgot what I've got. All 3 of those are in wardrobe rather than the loft so I know I've got em.
He just needs to make it worth your while I'm sure!

Yeah. I've got 3 drawers full of United shirts, plus a loaf of duplicates in a box in the loft.

I know where ya coming from

I fucking love the emerald green one, a colour that we don't use nearly enough.

Just a shame that it's forever tainted by the utterly horrific season that we wore it in.
Could have been better. This Celtic one is far classier than our effort. Ours had too much going on - too many unnecessary cuts of material.

1688031059181.jpeg

View attachment 163513

View attachment 163514

These two together would have been a beautiful combination. I wish I'd grabbed them when I had the chance
It's not the shirt but the shorts for the goalie kit are available on Ebay. A seller has them in various sizes upto XXXL at £10 but open to an offer.

Hi all,

Looking for the following 2 shirts if anybody has and are willing to sell?

Ideally in Small or Medium.

Thanks

View attachment 163506View attachment 163507
I've got the luminous one in medium.
Worn it once, believe it was first game of the season and I got attacked by wasps for a good hour which did my absolute box in.
I can check condition of it later on tonight if you're interested, will be in the bottom of a drawer somewhere. PM me if you like.

I regret not buying the fluorescent Ramsden's away shirt too, so I know your pain. I also wish I'd got the black sash Adidas away. But I have my nephews on its way when he grows out of it. No doubt it'll be worn and washed to fk though.

But I do have the green/gold Adidas, and also the maroon Errea 'keeper shirts. So at least that's something.

Lovely shirt but a bit pointless.

Cant wear it at home as clashes with red.
If we're away and playing in change colours, that's usually because their kit clashes with red.

Think the image above is Norwich?
We could have worn any of the 3 shirts that day as none would clash... but both GK kits (yellow and green) would clash with Norwich.

The all Green GK top would've been acceptable though, surely

If we're away and playing in change colours, that's usually because their kit clashes with red.

We could have worn any of the 3 shirts that day as none would clash... but both GK kits (yellow and green) would clash with Norwich.

So basically it was for 1 game that made shirt 🙈😅

NOrwich keepers have often worn Green historically

Back
Top Bottom