23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I bought the home and away kit from the Blades store. I'm an advocate of the money going to the club. Being a little hypocritical (and skint to be honest) I then ordered the 3rd kit from DH gate for £13.50 Inc delivery. It arrived yesterday and there is no argument, the quality is considerably better than my genuine articles. The stitching along the seems is neat and symmetrical. The badge is stitched on and feels better quality. Even the Premier league badge on the sleeve has been added better than the club did. It pains me to say it but considerably better overall.

The club need to ditch errea as soon as possible! Their quality standards will drive more fans to buy fakes
This is exactly where I am at present. Got all the kits from the club last year and couldnt believe the badge! Decided not to order till I seen this seasons kits in flesh. Was in Meadowhall so I had a look and the quality again was shite so DHgate this year.

My 5yr old is getting a full kit for Xmas, from his Nan. Someone that she met on caravan site is sourcing it for £50(!). I almost can't wait to see what arrives😄

My guess is it's ordered from China for about £15, then being sold at a huge mark up.

received_1138928390387234.jpeg
You get what you pay for 😂

£15 delivered from China.

Warm up top reduced to £15 at JD

And hoodie reduced to £20

Back
Top Bottom