Retro kits available for preorder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

92-94 home and 89-91 away available for preorder 😍

The illuminous one is a really good copy.

Bought my lad one last time and compared it to my original and it's bang on. In fairness the originals were well made because mine at nearly 35 years old is in unbelievable nick considering the badge and Umbro are felt.

Apart from a tiny bit of fading on the collar it's immaculate.

Seeing how good this copy is it makes you wonder how they got the banana retro so bad.

The illuminous one is a really good copy.

Bought my lad one last time and compared it to my original and it's bang on. In fairness the originals were well made because mine at nearly 35 years old is in unbelievable nick considering the badge and Umbro are felt.

Apart from a tiny bit of fading on the collar it's immaculate.

Seeing how good this copy is it makes you wonder how they got the banana retro so bad.
Just showed mine to the boys and exactly the same comments, all good apart from a slightly light collar, amazing that felt is still ok. No sponsor on mine, bought it from sugg sport before 1-1 with bradford. seems like yesterday!!

Been waiting for that beauty to restock . Anyone got the link to the Umbro logo ?
If you're a kit nerd like me, there's also the correct number style.

Excellent. Cheers for that 👍

I was doing some work at the Star when Suggs put it on sale before the club, a piggy mate of mine went out at dinner and came back saying he'd just seen the most unbelievable shirt with a utd badge on in Suggs, Tony Pritchett told me to go and buy one to see if it was the new kit so I did, I spent all the rest of that afternoon parading round the star offices in it, best away shirt we have ever had, I have ordered a new one this morning 3-4 sizes bigger than the original one lol.

What is a pre-order and how it different to an order?
These days it’s a way of saying “we haven’t got them in stock yet and they might be delayed, but order anyway as if not, you might miss out”.

The word pre means you are being a bit unreasonable wondering where it is yet 🤣

If you’re a kit nerd you’ll know that Umbro badge isn’t quite right.

This is the best shirt in the World , just hoping the 2XL i ordered , will expose the contours of my perfectly formed Torso . Giving me the edge with the ladeees

Had an email earlier to say my order has been despatched which is earlier than the 10th Feb date the club was advertising!

I don't like that shirt with the string neck collar thing. The sort of thing a hippie would wear.

Gash.

HH

I normally don’t go for shirts but get the shorts. I’m all over this like a rash - my favourite Blades shirt 😍

Back
Top Bottom