Retro kits available for preorder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just got the home one in the post today, the quality is really good. It makes our Errea shirts feel like something off a market stall.

My Lime green one has just arrived in the post very very nice, good quality and size bob on makes the Errea efforts look like something made down a back alley in a Turkish seaside resort. šŸ˜

Away shirt arrived today . Really good quality and much closer to the original than a remake i got from Australia.

XL is a good fit .

Picked up mine yesterday from the club shop (the lime green shirt) - very nice indeed. Got an XL and it's probably a little big if anything, but rather that than "hugging" :D

As above away shirt arrived today (medium) and Iā€™m really pleased with quality and fit is spot on. Just need to attach the Umbro badge without butchering itā€¦

Sizes are slightly generous, got my XL home shirt and I'm worried if I lose a little weight it'll be like a tent haha. Best keep munching on greasy chip butties!

Also received the 92-94 home shirt today. The sleeves are enormous, reflecting the baggy-era original design, and it may have to be worn with low-slung cargo pants, All Saints-style. I still have the original, very faded with grey rather than white stripes.

Does anyone know how generous or snug these are? In normal clothes stores I'm an XL, but the fact they're offering 3XL, 4XL and 5XL is making me second guess here.
They only offer 4XL and 5XL as a decent proportion of football fans live on pie and chips, a couple of litres of ale a day, and generally look like bacon faced, podgy, pasty, fattiesšŸ˜…

Picked up mine yesterday from the club shop (the lime green shirt) - very nice indeed. Got an XL and it's probably a little big if anything, but rather that than "hugging" :D

Do you think I need a medium or large? Many thanks.

How did you apply the number? Just a household iron?
Yeah pretty straight forward, iron on highest temperature, tea towel over the number template on the shirt and press for a minute or so. Came with full instructions how to do.

Back
Top Bottom