Referee v Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sickens me what qualifies for a penalty these days. We need to sign some accomplished divers just to compete.
That wasn't even the worst decision either.

The decision against Fleck at the end was just astonishing - summed up his performance. I'm not normally one to shout 'conspiracy' but some of the refereeing decisions that the top six consistently get really do make you think whether there's an inbuilt bias towards them. Some of the decisions were just flabbergasting.

Sickens me what qualifies for a penalty these days. We need to sign some accomplished divers just to compete.
That wasn't even the worst decision either.

We need to get Jack Lester in on some of our training sessions. :D

If a defender did as much as fart in the penalty area Jack Lester could get a penalty out of it. 🤣

I saw the replay of their goal. Fleck was fouled in the build up. He was tripped when tackling back.

Maybe the VAR had run out of tape after so excitedly giving 3 decisions Arsenal's way.

It felt like for every 3 poor decisions he have against us he would give us 1 in return.

I watched the game with an Arsenal fan and he agreed the referee was poor for both teams.

Just before McGoldrick scored Arsenal were in our box in a dangerous position and the ref gave us a really soft free kick for nothing.

Think it was a tussle between Egan and Saka.

I watched the game with an Arsenal fan and he agreed the referee was poor for both teams.

Just before McGoldrick scored Arsenal were in our box in a dangerous position and the ref gave us a really soft free kick for nothing.

Think it was a tussle between Egan and Saka.
I was actually expecting him to give a penalty when I heard the whistle blow.

The one where their player tripped over the ball and he gave a foul against Robinson was a personal favourite
My favourite was when Baldock and the Arsenal Geezer clashed heads and he gave the Arse a free kick.

Back
Top Bottom