Referee v Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chessie dave

Reaction score
I note Paul Tierney is refereeing our game v Arsenal in the FA Cup tomorrow....

He was the VAR official who did not intervene when we scored that “ghost goal” v Villa.

Let’s hope he‘s back on his game tomorrow.....funny if Michael Oliver is the VAR ref ( I don’t know if that has been announced yet).

Here you go, full appointment.

Referee: Paul Tierney
Assistant Referees: Ian Hussin & Marc Perry
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Reserve Assistant: Richard Wild
VAR: Peter Bankes
AVAR: Constantine Hatzidakis

Reserve Assistant? How long has that been a thing?

Reserve Assistant? How long has that been a thing?

I'm guessing if one of the officials gets injured and since there is no crowd they can't put it out over the Public Address System asking if there are any qualified referees in the ground.
Do they still even do that ?

Ah the VAR idiot and the guy that gave Egan an early booking which meant the next booking became a sending off ....expect nothing from this idiot.....he’s escaped the wrath of our crowd!!!!!

Is he related to Arses Tierney, they were having a good old chat and chuckle while he was receiving treatment .

Bent as, one of the worse referee's performances I have ever seen, he may as well have worn a yellow shirt. Wanker.

I do wish our players reacted more. They just accept every decision. We had 2 penalty shouts as soft as theres but just 2 half appeals

Let Arsenal get away with diving all game, weak pathetic ref.

The amount of abuse he’d have got inside the ground from the fans would’ve been off the scale!

What a fucking rotter.

Abysmal referee .
Arsenal were taking 20 to 25 seconds per throw in did nothing
Bought every single arsenal players fall
They need testing for hearing problems if their balance is that bad

Reffed it like it was a training match - whilst enjoying a love in with the Arsenal players. Complete joke of a referee.

Villa Park Norwood goal Hawkeye didn’t see it and the VAR ref didn’t get involved when he should have

Then

Terrible ref today Unbelievably biased

Yes you guessed it’s THE SAME TWAT

Made the game as slow as possible, gave every bit of contact as a foul. Scum.

The amount of abuse he’d have got inside the ground from the fans would’ve been off the scale!

We could have been the 12th man today. That’s the type of thing that gets the crowd going - bad refereeing decisions. I’m gutted. I think they were there for the taking.

Books Fleck in the first half after their player takes out Lundstrum, means Fleck can’t take his man out second half and they go on to score.

Shocking ref would love to see the Billy reply at the end when he would have been clear on goal if it werent for the dodgy free kick.
The players looked livid when the whistle blew and I bet it wasnt for losing.

Same old Arsenal always cheating

Back
Top Bottom