CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not seen a song thread yet his name is ripe for Agadoo

Khadra do do do down the wing and cross it in
Khadra do do do onto Brewster head it in
To the left, to the right he is bloody every where
Come on down at the Lane sing Khadra is his name.

(c) 2022 you heard it hear first.
Hopefully only once

That’s just brilliant mate, you whistle it, I’ll hum it till I’ve learned the words

Actually thought this was quite good.

His agent definitely has a book on Amazon centred around his escapades in the 80's on the terraces..

What a joke of a signing. I mean seriously how much time does he need to show what he’s got? Fucking shambolic.

DIdnt even know he was on the pitch in the first half he was very good at hiding.

He was one of only two Blades players who actually wanted to get on the ball and do something positive with it.
Ndiaye was the other.
The others just stood around , either hiding from the ball or , if they ended up with it , making a miscontrol or a short backwards/sideways pass.
Actually , I lie ... Billy tried for the few minutes he got on.

What did he do then ?
How many chances did he create for himself or others ?
He came on and put himself about more than the rest of the team did in previous 68 mins (not including Ndiaye in that), got on the ball instantly and continuously for the next 25 mins, tried linking up with others who quite frankly weren't on his wavelength (Max Lowe in particular), made runs, showed for the ball, didn't hide (fleck). The guy is direct, pacey and lively and you may or may not have noticed Watford made sure when Khadra was on the ball they had at least 2 men around him - for other teams this would free up space in other areas of the pitch sadly for us we take that long to move the ball all the space disappears. A headless chicken as you described him as would be better used to describe Max Lowe who doesn't seem to have co-ordination between his brain and the movement of his legs (unless he's playing at the city ground apparently)

He came on and put himself about more than the rest of the team did in previous 68 mins (not including Ndiaye in that), got on the ball instantly and continuously for the next 25 mins, tried linking up with others who quite frankly weren't on his wavelength (Max Lowe in particular), made runs, showed for the ball, didn't hide (fleck). The guy is direct, pacey and lively and you may or may not have noticed Watford made sure when Khadra was on the ball they had at least 2 men around him - for other teams this would free up space in other areas of the pitch sadly for us we take that long to move the ball all the space disappears. A headless chicken as you described him as would be better used to describe Max Lowe who doesn't seem to have co-ordination between his brain and the movement of his legs (unless he's playing at the city ground apparently)
He didn't though did he ?
You’re seriously digging him out based on 22 minutes?
No I just thinknits interesting that Diego armando reda khadra gets a free ride because his new and ridiculously overrated by our fans yet he was as poor anyone

Back
Top Bottom