CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He didn't though did he ?
No I just thinknits interesting that Diego armando reda khadra gets a free ride because his new and ridiculously overrated by our fans yet he was as poor anyone
Yes he did, goodbye, and enjoy your day

No I just thinknits interesting that Diego armando reda khadra gets a free ride because his new and ridiculously overrated by our fans yet he was as poor anyone
Why is he ridiculously overrated though? Nobody has seen that much of him & the bits they have against us last season he was very good.

Khadra came on and was instantly wanting the ball and getting involved. Things didn’t always come off but you could see the intent and that he wanted to make things happen.

Contrast that with Lowe, who appeared to not even want to enter the pitch which is scandalous for a professional footballer who is paid to help get results on the pitch. His apathy was there for all to see along with his awful ball control, positioning and passing. Basically….. he couldn’t give a fuck.

You said he was overrated before he signed. You’d wrote him off before he even arrived. Divvy.

What's with all the abuse ? Just stating my opinion
Haven't abused anyone or got personal

He’s a quality player. We needed him yesterday when the game opened up as his ability to carry the ball up the pitch and win a set piece was much needed.

Is it a normal knock where he is back in a week or so or a Heckingbottom knock where he is out until November?

He was in full training on the tweets/btb video during the week, so I assume it's precautionary.

Camera panned over to Khadra couple times against Hull and he didnt seem 'best pleased' probably nicest way to say it.

Shoving his training bib in his mouth, throwing his head up and looking to the skies and so on.

Rovers fans did mention that he can become a bit mardy if not getting game time.

Not trying to throw him under the bus, but just something to keep on the peripheral especially around Jan if still hasnt played much.

He has so much to offer and so much energy

I'm not surprised if he's massively frustrated

He's too good to waste

Hecky will use that little knock as an excuse not to start him for 5 games

But we have done very well without him recently which he has to understand

Don't start playing him more though, and he will be gone, and we will have damaged our chances badly.

Hecky needs to not fuck this up

Would rather lose McAtee

Camera panned over to Khadra couple times against Hull and he didnt seem 'best pleased' probably nicest way to say it.

Shoving his training bib in his mouth, throwing his head up and looking to the skies and so on.

Rovers fans did mention that he can become a bit mardy if not getting game time.

Not trying to throw him under the bus, but just something to keep on the peripheral especially around Jan if still hasnt played much.

He might be doing a stint at LWB at the weekend.

He has so much to offer and so much energy

I'm not surprised if he's massively frustrated

He's too good to waste

Hecky will use that little knock as an excuse not to start him for 5 games

But we have done very well without him recently which he has to understand

Don't start playing him more though, and he will be gone, and we will have damaged our chances badly.

Hecky needs to not fuck this up

Would rather lose McAtee
This!
The frustration is very easy to see from him and I hope we could see him more.
He has the energy and his looking and trying to break in to get more playing time.

I thought he would had come on for Lowe, but no.
Also wondering could Berge+Doyle in the middle work if we could drop Norwood and bring Khadra in?
Not writing Oli off after one big(ish) mistake (again), just playing around with the thought.

Difficult for him to get in the team at the moment, he just needs to work hard and wait his chance.
Having said that I was surprised Hecky didn't give him some minutes at Hull.

This!
The frustration is very easy to see from him and I hope we could see him more.
He has the energy and his looking and trying to break in to get more playing time.

I thought he would had come on for Lowe, but no.
Also wondering could Berge+Doyle in the middle work if we could drop Norwood and bring Khadra in?
Not writing Oli off after one big(ish) mistake (again), just playing around with the thought.
Norwood is undroppable

He makes us tick ✔️

There - I’ve said it

Back
Top Bottom