CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It is boringly predictable that the second something doesn't seem to be going our way, miserable fuckers come out the woodwork and constantly moan. I wouldn't mind so much but when things are going fine you don't hear from them, it's odd that some people only have something to say when it's negative.

Exactly. I have no issue with having a pop at United if I think it's justified and won't just defend them to the hilt if I think they have let the fans down. Conversely I will be more than happy to shower praise on the team/club if they have done well. It certainly makes me lot happier to be praising SUFC rather than critisicising them. Some I think, only seem to go one way and are either only happy when they are critisicising. Those who can't accept criticism of Utd are just as bad. I think say it as it is. There are some right miserable fuckers on here though it has to be said.

Well bearing in mind that no footballer does it for the fun of it, just like nobody else goes to work for the fun of it, it's a rather stupid, stubborn, old fashioned, Sheffield trait that is as outdated as Sheffield itself.

What do they really expect in 2022 when they say to a player, "Wi wanna sign thee, bur thar'll ave tu play fer fuck all and bi glad ur it, if tha dunt like it thar can fuck off"

"Oh errr Ok, I'll fuck off then"
What percentage of your posts don’t slag either Sheffield, Sheffield United, or our fans off?

I reckon about 10 per cent?

How anyone can moan that we’re taking our time and getting a perm option is just fucking nuts? He young, talented but hugely inconsistent. A good development season me he could be worth a lot of money and be of huge benefit to us.

How anyone can moan that we’re taking our time and getting a perm option is just fucking nuts? He young, talented but hugely inconsistent. A good development season me he could be worth a lot of money and be of huge benefit to us.
wish you’d stop talking fucking sense

Hes said nothing though.

Just on the fence shit as per which anyone on here could have already said.
I’m not necessarily talking about Khadra, you go back and he’s been first on a lot of United transfers in the last couple of years

Can’t say I can recall any time where I’ve seen him be the first to break news on us
Brewster permanent not a loan
Robinson swap with Burke
Retsos
Zivkovic

The ones I can name off the top of my head (don’t get me wrong he’s not always right) but he gets some left field ones right a lot

Back
Top Bottom