CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How much debt have you got?
Not that it's anybody's business, but I've had enough to get me what I wanted out of life
Without it, I'd have had nothing

But it was never reckless or out of control
And if I wanted something good, I didn't borrow half as much to buy something shit.
I didn't see the point

How both have performed for us, Madine's tally last season and how McPub seems to have given up on being a footballer and would rather be anywhere but here

Not that it's anybody's business, but I've had enough to get me what I wanted out of life
Without it, I'd have had nothing

But it was never reckless or out of control
And if I wanted something good, I didn't borrow half as much to buy something shit.
I didn't see the point
How on earth has a debate regarding signing Khadra turned in to this

Yep, but that wasn't a point I was responding to

At this point people will say anything to make McBurnie look worse than he is, his record for us isn't good enough and that's enough of a statement in itself, don't need to go making up shite about Gary fucking Madine
I think you'll find that McBurnie has made himself look bad all on his own and that's because he just isn't as good as some people think he is!

Although I have to agree with you about Maxine.

Hertha want him as well.

If we stop pissing about with low ball offers, loans with fixed options, blah blah blah and actually put something decent on the table we might stand a chance of getting this lad.

We did the same with Anel but somehow got that over the line so there's hope but I just wish United would not make these bids/moves so fucking over complicated....if we seriously we want him, get him.
Where did we piss about with Anel? We had to wait for the option to expire but had the bid on the table?

The post is about speculating
No business or individual thrives without it

Regarding United, they wouldn't need debt, if they signed 10 excellent players on the way up instead of 50 shit ones on the way down who are "on the right wages"

False economy, and they've done it for decades, eventually turning a club who in 1925 when they won their last trophy from a major, major football club into a non descript also ran who refuse to even compete with the other also rans
Speculating is just another word for spending beyond your means or accumulating debt

The rest of your post is just as inaccurate .if the half a dozen or so.differering regimes had bought 50 shit players on the ' right wages ' rather than up and coming players we would be bankrupt and have never achieved any degree of success
3 spells in the top division say otherwise

Interested to hear other budget target man suggestions btw

Is Clarke-Harris one?

Well that's 15 minutes I won't get back trawling the last three pages of this thread in the vain hope of finding out what's going on with Khadra. To save anyone else the bother, there doesn't appear to be any news yet.

This thread is 26 pages, and Khadra would be an incredible signing. Two reasons why we probably won't sign him.

So, Khadra must surely be taking in the Sheffield sunshine, and preparing to see a packed BDTBL this eve.

What "argument"? I was simply responding to the comment stating that "Gary Madine is a much better Championship number 9", the numbers say otherwise, over 100 more Championship games and 2 more goals, hope this helps 👍

Not sure I'd back mcburnie to get the next two he needs in another 100 games the way he's going.

To get back into Khadra topic I notice that herta Berlin are currently in the country and based at St George's Park. Perhaps behind the reason he didn't turn up that day to look around?

I allways thought taking on debt you had less than nothing in real terms
Until said debt is satisfied

I allways thought taking on debt you had less than nothing in real terms
Until said debt is satisfied
Who would give you a loan if trying to pay it back left you with less than nothing?
I don't think you've quite got the hang of this.

Who would give you a loan if trying to pay it back left you with less than nothing?
I don't think you've quite got the hang of this.
You don't have a asset untill the debt is satisfied. or borrow not to risk your own capital

The post is about speculating
No business or individual thrives without it

Regarding United, they wouldn't need debt, if they signed 10 excellent players on the way up instead of 50 shit ones on the way down who are "on the right wages"

False economy, and they've done it for decades, eventually turning a club who in 1925 when they won their last trophy from a major, major football club into a non descript also ran who refuse to even compete with the other also rans
Do McBurnie, Brewster, Berge, Anel, Bogle, Lowe etc fit the category of shit ones on the way down?

Where did we piss about with Anel? We had to wait for the option to expire but had the bid on the table?

The option had expired and the deal was "done" "nearly done", "not done", "over the line", "not done", "done".....so lucky in my opinion.

We typically low-ball offers and wages and sometimes it works, others it doesn't and clubs come in, offer a bit more and the player us gone.....that's what I mean by pissing about, if we want them then by all means negotiate but don't leave ourselves wide open for other clubs to nick our targets.....Maupay, Robinson, Cash to name a few.....players who if we had been just that little bit more adventurous with could see us not having to settle and pay over the odds for plan B players and still in the Prem.....

hmmm

Madine - 195 Championship games - 33 goals

McBurnie - 87 Championship games - 31 goals

“Far better championship number 9”? Don’t see it myself

Well granted but at his current rate it's entirely plausible that McBurnie will go through his next 108 Championship games without scoring...

Since this thread is now about anything but Khadra, what's everyone having for tea?
Spaghetti

Oooh, that’s nice Dave. Bolognese??

No, ‘oops.

Back
Top Bottom