CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Incredibly off topic (or not depending how you look at the rest of the thread)

But Sheffield is actually the city that has the highest ratio of trees to people in the entirety of Europe, latest figures make it roughly 7:1 (trees:person)

A fact I quite enjoy
Aye
Great news if you are a dog, lumberjack/ lumberjayne or ((toilet) paper manufacturer ?

May help to explain a number of things about our club- especially the preponderance of canines in attendance figures

Good job he didn’t read our ‘Sheffields a shithole I wanna go home’ comments

Attachments

• 5E23FA5F-C435-4015-AFBD-E7696E92240F.jpeg
    5E23FA5F-C435-4015-AFBD-E7696E92240F.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 247
I reckon that he's been tapped up by another club. Can't remember another player that came and had "a look around" then went away saying i'll think about it. If he wanted to be here he would have signed. Move on, he's not interested.

I reckon that he's been tapped up by another club. Can't remember another player that came and had "a look around" then went away saying i'll think about it. If he wanted to be here he would have signed. Move on, he's not interested.
He’s not saying “I’ll think about it” they’ve got to agree a deal with Brighton before he can just sign🤣 I think it’s a positive sign hes been here and seen us, no reports of him going anywhere else for a visit

Few examples.

Maupay
Kieran Richardson
Richard Cresswell (first time)
Charlie Mulgrew

All have stepped foot in the lane and then fucked off. It happens all the time. This is the most OTT reaction on this thread. And that’s saying something.

It probably happens more than we know but we just don't hear on it. We know he's got a few options, so presumably he needs to loom around to make a decision, but on the other hand from our perspective it doesn't look good if he looks around and then takes a while, but it has only been a few days since he looked round, maybe he's said he wants to come here and it's still progressing for all we know.

Think you might be being a bit impatient mate 🤣. I doubt the contract was ready for him to sign the moment he got up here

He may need to stay in Sheff for a couple of days, see if he can live here, I mean, imagine going to Scunthorpe to live, without going beforehand 😲

Been sent this -

The German attacker has been to see the Blades and is keen to join, initially on loan. However both clubs are also working on ways for it to become permanent.

Khadra played well for Blackburn on loan last season and Brighton do not want to lose him. However all parties agree that he needs to play this season.

Covered this before, but he’ll have a few offers so of course he’s going to want to have a look around to spin it out a bit longer. He wants to be sure all the likely offers are out there so he can pick the best for him.

Been sent this -

The German attacker has been to see the Blades and is keen to join, initially on loan. However both clubs are also working on ways for it to become permanent.

Khadra played well for Blackburn on loan last season and Brighton do not want to lose him. However all parties agree that he needs to play this season.
Not sure if I can claim victory on my “logic says it has to be perm” comments or not with that deal. It should be perm as he’s an unknown with talent and he’s not going to make it at Brighton.

Brighton may have an option to extend his contract for a year after this season. If so a loan with an option to buy may be a decent approach all round. I'd imagine its more complicated though, so may be why it's taking a while.

Brighton may have an option to extend his contract for a year after this season. If so a loan with an option to buy may be a decent approach all round. I'd imagine its more complicated though, so may be why it's taking a while.

Some mutual undisclosed fee based on that fact they may have an option on his contract.

Exactly the situation ,but Brighton don't really want to extend so United are in the driving seat to get a decent deal

A fixed buy price would be in our interest more than theirs so we might need to drop that demand and just get him here on whatever basis we can, while we still can

Few examples.

Maupay
Kieran Richardson
Richard Cresswell (first time)
Charlie Mulgrew

All have stepped foot in the lane and then fucked off. It happens all the time. This is the most OTT reaction on this thread. And that’s saying something.
Didn't it happen with that lad Tafazoli and CW said he'll happily drive players up the road if they want more money and only wants players that actually want to play for Sheffield United?

Didn't it happen with that lad Tafazoli and CW said he'll happily drive players up the road if they want more money and only wants players that actually want to play for Sheffield United?

Well bearing in mind that no footballer does it for the fun of it, just like nobody else goes to work for the fun of it, it's a rather stupid, stubborn, old fashioned, Sheffield trait that is as outdated as Sheffield itself.

What do they really expect in 2022 when they say to a player, "Wi wanna sign thee, bur thar'll ave tu play fer fuck all and bi glad ur it, if tha dunt like it thar can fuck off"

"Oh errr Ok, I'll fuck off then"

Well bearing in mind that no footballer does it for the fun of it, just like nobody else goes to work for the fun of it, it's a rather stupid, stubborn, old fashioned, Sheffield trait that is as outdated as Sheffield itself.

What do they really expect in 2022 when they say to a player, "Wi wanna sign thee, bur thar'll ave tu play fer fuck all and bi glad ur it, if tha dunt like it thar can fuck off"

"Oh errr Ok, I'll fuck off then"
It’s not a stupid trait to keep the clubs finances protected and keep squad harmony at its highest. You end up bending yourself over a barrel if you start being dictated to by players wage demands.

If Carlton Palmer says he'll be a good fit for us and our style of play that's good enough for me!
And who's going to question Carlton?

Back
Top Bottom