CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well bearing in mind that no footballer does it for the fun of it, just like nobody else goes to work for the fun of it, it's a rather stupid, stubborn, old fashioned, Sheffield trait that is as outdated as Sheffield itself.

What do they really expect in 2022 when they say to a player, "Wi wanna sign thee, bur thar'll ave tu play fer fuck all and bi glad ur it, if tha dunt like it thar can fuck off"

"Oh errr Ok, I'll fuck off then"
I think Wilder was getting at the point of us not being bent over by players which was happening before he came in. Pretty much most on here can agree that players were coming to us in league one, on decent wages, but hardly breaking a sweat for the shirt. Wilder gave us a team/ that left it all out there, with every single player contributing, even those on the sideline.

I think Wilder was getting at the point of us not being bent over by players which was happening before he came in. Pretty much most on here can agree that players were coming to us in league one, on decent wages, but hardly breaking a sweat for the shirt. Wilder gave us a team/ that left it all out there, with every single player contributing, even those on the sideline.
He built a squad not just a team and a huge part of that was down o Billy Sharp also. Players before he came in were throwing the toys out the pram if they wasn’t in the team and it was all over social media for everyone to see. Billy leads by example whether he is on the pitch or not. Will be a sad day when he finally goes.

It’s not a stupid trait to keep the clubs finances protected and keep squad harmony at its highest. You end up bending yourself over a barrel if you start being dictated to by players wage demands.

Not all debt has to be bad.
Nothing is achieved without debt,
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

From a future space exploration to personal spending to buy a new car, it is all achieved with debt.

It doesn't mean it's right, but it is the way it is.

Anybody can be proud of themselves at not having debt, but the person or company that never had debt never achieved anything.

The way things are nowadays, if Mr & Mrs Average want to save to buy a car, they would never own a car, and certainly not a property. The cost will always escalate beyond their savings capacity.

When we were about 20 years old my foreign mate had about £400,000 of debt. He was constantly shitting himself about it, but he had a vision of what he wanted to do.

Me being a clever cunt and doing what I was told by my Sheffield peers had no debt. "Don't borrow money, if you want something save for it" I was told.

At 28 I still had fuck all, until I thought fuck this and went out and borrowed

My mate now has property worth £10,000,000

All achieved with debt.

Debt is only a bad thing when it is out of control and the goods you bought are no good. And this is Sheffield United all over, they can't get value for money, because they scrimp and whimp out on the deals that matter.

Quite happy to waste 100% of the budget on shit to save on wages and be stuck with that shit for years because nobody else wants it, eventually having to pay the contracts up to get rid of them, rather than some researched and calculated risks in buying tomorrows superstars.

We all know who these players are, so why doesn't the club ?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

From a future space exploration to personal spending to buy a new car, it is all achieved with debt.

Anybody can be proud of themselves at not having debt, but the person or company that never had debt never achieved anything.

The way things are nowadays, if Mr & Mrs Average want to save to buy a car, they would never own a car, and certainly not a property. The cost will always escalate beyond their savings capacity.

When we were about 20 years old my foreign mate had about £400,000 of debt. He was constantly shitting himself about it, but he had a vision of what he wanted to do.

Me being a clever cunt and doing what I was told by my Sheffield peers had no debt. "Don't borrow money, if you want something save for it" I was told.

All achieved with debt.

Debt is only a bad thing when it is out of control and the goods you bought are no good. And this is Sheffield United all over, they can't get value for money, because they scrimp and whimp out on the deals that matter.

Quite happy to waste 100% of the budget on shit to save on wages and be stuck with that shit for years because nobody else wants it, eventually having to pay the contracts up to get rid of them, rather than some researched and calculated risks in buying tomorrows superstars.

39 lines of absolute fucking waffle

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

All achieved with debt.

None of that is true but nice try

None of that is true but nice try
Crikey this Khadra fella has certainly opened a debate!
Is he a future footy star or a lead into the murky world of borrowing and big business.
Where is he ! the last page
has digressed away from the sole aim of footy and where we are at with this deal (transfer ) see you have me at it now. Ha Ha !!

What on earth are you on about

Hertha want him as well.

If we stop pissing about with low ball offers, loans with fixed options, blah blah blah and actually put something decent on the table we might stand a chance of getting this lad.

We did the same with Anel but somehow got that over the line so there's hope but I just wish United would not make these bids/moves so fucking over complicated....if we seriously we want him, get him.

He's the latest obsession.

Get him, and we will win the league.

Don't get him, and the club lacks ambition, the Prince wants out, and we're all doomed.

Let's see what happens. I'm a bit meh about it all tbh

#otherwingersareavailable

#stressingaboutaBHAreserveplayer

#FFS

Hertha want him as well.

If we stop pissing about with low ball offers, loans with fixed options, blah blah blah and actually put something decent on the table we might stand a chance of getting this lad.

We did the same with Anel but somehow got that over the line so there's hope but I just wish United would not make these bids/moves so fucking over complicated....if we seriously we want him, get him.
Obvs brain not woke up yet.

Club has accepted offer, it’s down to the player now.

Nowt to do with ‘offer on table’

Hertha want him as well.

What have we offered and what should we have offered then ?

Back
Top Bottom