Prince out Banners

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My vote goes for sitting out the first half like the players have so many fucking times this season. Stay in the pub for an extra hour, let them kick off in front of empty stands.

We come in at half time to make some displeased noise about it all.

Post 6. You accused him of fleecing the club. Then you have insinuated it’s possibly because the admin costs
Post 6. You accused him of fleecing the club. Then you have insinuated it’s possibly because the admin costs have gone up

If you have a better suggestion, happy to read it. But I'm not convinced that the Prince has spent any of his own money, I'm not convinced he's even that bothered. He even took a step back when he became some sort of sports ambassador/minister in Saudi Arabia

The transfer policy, which I do not agree with but could see some logic in from the Princes side, I can let pass without completely losing my mind. Leaving Hecky in charge after what we keep seeing is not something I can let pass however. It's absolute insanity, he should have been gone a week ago. There is no excuse for delaying this another moment.

It's an estimate of incoming transfer fees compared to outgoing transfer fees. If you have a more accurate figure I'm happy to listen rather than just dismiss

So basically, it's nonsense. There's a lot more than transfers in versus transfers out involved in running a football club, no matter how badly. How much do you think he's personally trousered, you like guessing at numbers, what about giving us a figure for that?

I'd also say certain posters would be wise to pause for a moment before posting certain things. Opinions are certainly fine, but accusations that are being alluded to or outright made could cause a lot of trouble.

Think a “Thank you Prince Abdullah” banner on the Kop might be more popular on the thread. 🙄

So basically, it's nonsense. There's a lot more than transfers in versus transfers out involved in running a football club, no matter how badly. How much do you think he's personally trousered, you like guessing at numbers, what about giving us a figure for that?
£20m a year? Give me a better reason for the expenses increasing so much?

But he has created it all. Won the lottery after Wilder was appointed, got them to the Premier League and McCabe fucked up on the sale. We've had 3 years in the Premier League under the Prince and we're skint?

Look at the accounts. "Admin expenses" have increased from £11m since McCabe left, to £40m a year?

That’s a rather underhand way of summarising Administrative Expenses bearing in mind you’ve used totals which include amortisation of player contracts. Which were £3.5m the year before McCabe went and were £19m, £25m and £24m since.

Nice try though.

£20m a year? Give me a better reason for the expenses increasing so much?
I
HAHAHAHA, you love the round numbers don't you. Show me the proof, I mean show me some kind of club statement that says 'Miscellaneous payment to the Prince, 20 million quid'

LondonRoad You can’t accuse people of fleecing the club when you’ve no facts whatsoever. They weren’t suggestions. Let’s be right. We all want a new owner. It’s clear he is financially out of his depth but stick to what real eh?

That’s a rather underhand way of summarising Administrative Expenses bearing in mind you’ve used totals which include amortisation of player contracts. Which were £3.5m the year before McCabe went and were £19m, £25m and £24m since.

Nice try though.
The figures are from the accounts. I'm no expert, but if someone can explain, I'm happy to listen.

Is amortization of players contracts linked to admin expenses?

LondonRoad You can’t accuse people of fleecing the club when you’ve no facts whatsoever. They weren’t suggestions. Let’s be right. We all want a new owner. It’s clear he is financially out of his depth but stick to what real eh?
Mate, do you think he honestly has the best interests of SUFC at heart? Why has someone from Saudi Arabia "invested" in SUFC?

The figures are from the accounts. I'm no expert, but if someone can explain, I'm happy to listen.

Is amortization of players contracts linked to admin expenses?

Maybe state than when making your claims.

It’s included in the TOTAL figure for AE but the actual admin exes figure is shown separately. You said there had been a £37m increase. It’s actually around £7m, bearing in mind increase in costs and additional costs due to PL seasons.

Mate, do you think he honestly has the best interests of SUFC at heart? Why has someone from Saudi Arabia "invested" in SUFC?

People invest to make money. Until he sells up he’s sunk millions into the club which currently appears to be an unpolishable turd.

My vote goes for sitting out the first half like the players have so many fucking times this season. Stay in the pub for an extra hour, let them kick off in front of empty stands.

We come in at half time to make some displeased noise about it all.
…only to find we are winning 3-0 !!!!!!!

Genuinely would like the fans to take a stand and just not bother turning up v Liverpool. Embarrass the owner. Might force his hand then to do something.

Genuinely would like the fans to take a stand and just not bother turning up v Liverpool. Embarrass the owner. Might force his hand then to do something.
It’s an evening kick off and I am too old to drive the best part of 100 miles at night !! I will not be there so will miss the most amazing come back in PL history !!

Maybe state than when making your claims.

It’s included in the TOTAL figure for AE but the actual admin exes figure is shown separately. You said there had been a £37m increase. It’s actually around £7m, bearing in mind increase in costs and additional costs due to PL seasons.
That's fine, thank you. Still want him out though, because SUFC are in a terrible position. There is no way we should have a weaker squad this season than last season. What is more, it will be even weaker next season when we are in the Championship, if the current owner is still there.

Back
Top Bottom