Pre-season friendly rumour and discussion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Portugal for training. Friendly against Real Betis is the plan at the minute. Not sure if that'll be in the Seville region or in Portugal
Portugal again would be great for me.
They could have it on the Moon for all I care coz I'm going to be there.

I really wanted us to do a return leg of that friendly but went to Istanbul last year and didn't really like it so wouldn't go back
Honestly ? I suppose it helps me that I know a few if the lads from the resorts so when I went they looked after me :D

Honestly ? I suppose it helps me that I know a few if the lads from the resorts so when I went they looked after me :D

Yeah just not my thing. Huge city that consists solely of mosques, handbag shops and high pressure rug sales. Far too many people around, dirty and hard to get a pint in some places.

Nice kebabs though

Now were a PL club you will get stupid fees offered for us to play in those silly pre season mini league tours that the PL clubs take part in.

We're playing Rotherham aren't we? Sure Rotherham announced that somewhere, or a staff member for one of our clubs.

Think Chesterfield did.

Will most likely be playing in the Algarve, some point in w/c 8 July. Maybe the thursday or friday against Betis

Sheridan definitely confirmed we’d play Chesterfield pre season.

I’d heard we’ll have 2 games in the Algarve this time. One game early week and second I believe on the Friday, probably 12/7 ( which is exact date as last year !)

I’d heard we’ll have 2 games in the Algarve this time. One game early week and second I believe on the Friday, probably 12/7 ( which is exact date as last year !)

Would make sense, as they are scheduled to fly out on the 5th. As with these things, anything can change

Think Chesterfield did.

Will most likely be playing in the Algarve, some point in w/c 8 July. Maybe the thursday or friday against Betis

I got the impression we’ll play in Portugal this pre season, we need to keep a keen eye on this, cause they’ll up the plane fares quick once it’s announced..

Any dates and locations. Fancy a trip.

Can we organise a forum group package?

I got the impression we’ll play in Portugal this pre season, we need to keep a keen eye on this, cause they’ll up the plane fares quick once it’s announced..

Can we have a hidden section for this Foxy :p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom