Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Should have no chance against Manchester.

However I’ve seen us loads of times at Bramall Lane in these types of matches where we have little chance.
We always seem to thrive on being the underdog.

Think we’ll lose but it will be another close game, Blades 1 Manchester 2.

Reminds me of when we were looking good for promotion in league one, sacked Wilson, stuck Chris Morgan in charge and got battered by already relegated Portsmouth 3 nowt. We couldn't could we?

0-1 to City and we won’t be able to break them down.

I said preseason that no one will destroy us (we’ll still lose plenty), but think we’re pretty solid at the back.

Pretty funny comments overall and fairly accurate in the most part.

Hopefully Haaland hasn't been told that if you stand in between Egan and Anel you'll score goals as I think they'll create him a few chances.

Reminds me of when we were looking good for promotion in league one, sacked Wilson, stuck Chris Morgan in charge and got battered by already relegated Portsmouth 3 nowt. We couldn't could we?

squint-eye.gif

“Very good team Sheff Utd and under estimate them at your peril. They have a great fighting spirit and will be keen for the biggest scalp in the league. I’d take 1-1 right now……”

I want some of whatever this guy has been drinking, he's either pissed or a secret Blade

“Very good team Sheff Utd and under estimate them at your peril. They have a great fighting spirit and will be keen for the biggest scalp in the league. I’d take 1-1 right now……”

I want some of whatever this guy has been drinking, he's either pissed or a secret Blade
I'm guessing both

"We will need a strong ref because their only chance is to kick us off the park , if we score early then it will get messy for the Tykes.”

Interesting.......

“Can anyone recommend a small team* that I can start to follow as it is getting a bit repetitive supporting Manchester City, week in week out being the best team in the world. There is no jeopardy anymore, I remember when I was glad when we had 40 points on the board“

I wonder if a few City fans really are beginning to think this? They really are destroying football with their unlimited money, not even the other big clubs can realistically compete financially with them.

For me it’s taking all the fun out of it. Probably every Blade is expecting a defeat and the best we can hope for is to keep the score down. Not so against Liverpool and the like, we’d go into those games at least with the hope of a win but I just don’t feel it when we play City.

How many didn’t go to Wembley because it was them? I personally know of five or six blades who didn’t go who had it been virtually anyone else, would have.

It’s a shame what’s happening to our game. Don’t think anything can be done about it tbh but I’d like to see them eff off to some European Super League where they can play Real Madrid and the like four times a season.

As long as they totally leave the Premier League along with Liverpool etc and never darken it’s doorstep again.

Who the fk do they think they are? Oh, hang on a sec 🤔

🤣

“Can anyone recommend a small team* that I can start to follow as it is getting a bit repetitive supporting Manchester City, week in week out being the best team in the world. There is no jeopardy anymore, I remember when I was glad when we had 40 points on the board“

I wonder if a few City fans really are beginning to think this? They really are destroying football with their unlimited money, not even the other big clubs can realistically compete financially with them.

For me it’s taking all the fun out of it. Probably every Blade is expecting a defeat and the best we can hope for is to keep the score down. Not so against Liverpool and the like, we’d go into those games at least with the hope of a win but I just don’t feel it when we play City.

How many didn’t go to Wembley because it was them? I personally know of five or six blades who didn’t go who had it been virtually anyone else, would have.

It’s a shame what’s happening to our game. Don’t think anything can be done about it tbh but I’d like to see them eff off to some European Super League where they can play Real Madrid and the like four times a season.

As long as they totally leave the Premier League along with Liverpool etc and never darken it’s doorstep again.
It is becoming a joke now, what's the point of anyone else trying to compete? As you say, there was a massive lack of interest for the Wembley game and we haven't sold this one either. I actually had a season ticket going free for it and struggled to get any takers!

I was against the European Super League idea, but if they just fucked off from domestic football all together and played in an actual league of Europe, I think our game would be better for it.

“They’ve signed Archer. That’s straight to the point but doubt we’ll be quivering in our boots about him.
Unlikely to be on target for them as all his shots are straight as an arrow and he doesnt have any other strings to his bow.”

do they know something we don't....

Cheers Roy

Back
Top Bottom