Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Huddersfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

10th anyone 😁
My old boss used to say anything but first is nothing , old cunt 🤬

Think they’re completely reading this wrong if they think the players and staff are on the beach !
Hecky wants 2 wins for highest Championship points total ironically held by Warnock , is it 10 players whose contracts are up for renewal in the summer with a point to prove ? Billy sat on 249 goals ?
We’ll absolutely be going for the win ⚔️⚔️
Yes they beat Boro , yes they sank the oinks in the play off .. but unfortunately I can remember Wembley in 2012 oh so well ... 3 points and go for the jugular

PS Another point that seems to be missed by them is why would we risk a fine/ points deduction from EFL with a weakened team

94 or bust! Smash em Blades!

Thanks Roy! 1 to go!!!

As much as I like and respect Warnock, as a manager, as a shithouse, as a man and for his record in the game at this level (he’s perhaps the best there is at Championship level), I hold no desire to see them win or even get a point.

They still have a game to play after us and it so happens to be against the side below them and will be a crunch game for them if they get nothing out of the game against us.

Huddersfield are an example of what we could’ve been had we not got promoted this season.

Relegated from the Premier League and slowly drift down - like Reading, Wigan, Blackpool below them.

Nice to see a few saying how poor we’ve been this season, so let’s go and smash them with a below par performance and they can go into their final game playing at their best to survive (which I am sure they will anyway).

The fans who love Sir Neil can chant “There’s only one Neil Warnock”, those who hate him will chant “Neil Warnock is a wanker”. He’ll love every minute of it either way.
Someone needs to come up with a Warnock chant where we allude to being ambivalent towards him, that'll show him ;)

Warnocks all about Warnock,Fuck Huddersfield just a little town near Weeds and full of Weeds Go out and SMASH UM

Not sure why some are thinking at 1-0 they should be cautious. If they lose 1-0 to us and by even just a single goal to Reading, they are down as the GD will swap over.

Any defeat to us is the same. They need a point in either match to stay up.

Brilliant first post!

Someone needs to come up with a Warnock chant where we allude to being ambivalent towards him, that'll show him ;)
How’s this……..?

John Harris and Dave Bassett were Sheff United legends
Wilder and Heckingbottom Premier guys
The rest were mainly bellends.

Needs a tune. (Probably ‘my old man’)

Back
Top Bottom