Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Sheffield Wednesday are a bigger and better club Hope we hammer them come on you raaaaams I be there”

Hiya Mark.
Might well not be Mark this time the rams fans and Wednesday have been cosying up to each other online for the last year or two both commiserating about being caught cheating.

Are they likely to have anymore points off? If not and the -2 is final, then I’m gonna make a call that they stay up. Results haven’t been that bad and they only need 3 wins to catch up.

“Can/will Sheffield United donate half the Derbt fans ticket money to those that lose their jobs at Derby? At £37 a ticket you know it’s the right thing to do.”

Whilst I agree that £37 for a ticket is obscene, why the fuck should we as a club contribute to their staff? They made their bed by over-spending and trying to get an unfair advantage. I feel for the people who'll lose their jobs, but their beef is with the powers that be at DCFC, not us for over-charging for a ticket.

Looking forward to this one and have a few predictions.

1,Yooooooonited win
2,Sharp Brace
3,jags or rav score for them
4,Rooney finger bangs the 70 year old at bus stop near bottom of Moore waiting to get back to manor after game.
5,Slav wears a holster under suit, silencer on inside pocket in case Prince arrives to add Derby to blades world

cheers woy

Are they likely to have anymore points off? If not and the -2 is final, then I’m gonna make a call that they stay up. Results haven’t been that bad and they only need 3 wins to catch up.
There’s another 9 in the post for breach of FFP. That might get reduced if an agreement is struck between the EFL and Morris but there’s definitely at least some more coming. Also they’ll be gutted of all decent players in jan as the administrators look to sell.

There’s another 9 in the post for breach of FFP. That might get reduced if an agreement is struck between the EFL and Morris but there’s definitely at least some more coming. Also they’ll be gutted of all decent players in jan as the administrators look to sell.

Rooney had to pretend to be the doctor just so he could speak to Mel Morris.

£37 seems high, but then as a club we are well down on "free" SKY money that Prem clubs live on. £20 for an away ticket is fine when clubs rake in £120+ million each year.

We do have parachute payments and fortunately the players contracts were written with decreased salaries, but that still doesn't alter the fact that the club was geared to a Premier League lifestyle that will need trimming back each year we stay in this division. Our turnover before getting promoted was £25m (?? ish) and it will be lets say £30-£35m if we are still in this division at the start of the 4th year.

It's simple economics which a lot of football fans are devoid of - truth hurts sometimes. I reckon the Prince will give it a good go this year and next year and if we are still in this division, parachute money for year 3 will be used primarily to get us ready for the 4th year and by then hopefully on a relatively even keel with finances. Derby & the pigs show what happens when dreams are chased.

We've got, in effect 2 years to get out or we'll be like a Birmingham - run of the mill average.

UTB

Rooney had to pretend to be the doctor just so he could speak to Mel Morris.

Good on him for sticking it out, most would have gone months ago. He's still an idiot but he's gone up in my estimations.

£37 seems high, but then as a club we are well down on "free" SKY money that Prem clubs live on. £20 for an away ticket is fine when clubs rake in £120+ million each year.

We do have parachute payments and fortunately the players contracts were written with decreased salaries, but that still doesn't alter the fact that the club was geared to a Premier League lifestyle that will need trimming back each year we stay in this division. Our turnover before getting promoted was £25m (?? ish) and it will be lets say £30-£35m if we are still in this division at the start of the 4th year.

It's simple economics which a lot of football fans are devoid of - truth hurts sometimes. I reckon the Prince will give it a good go this year and next year and if we are still in this division, parachute money for year 3 will be used primarily to get us ready for the 4th year and by then hopefully on a relatively even keel with finances. Derby & the pigs show what happens when dreams are chased.

We've got, in effect 2 years to get out or we'll be like a Birmingham - run of the mill average.

UTB

We don't have a barrel of money.

9 is the reduction. It should be 12. 9 stops it having to go independent panel and stack up lawyer costs.

Good on him for sticking it out, most would have gone months ago. He's still an idiot but he's gone up in my estimations.

He's on a fortune with his wages entirely paid for by 32Red.....it's a win-win

Reactions: Dkc
I'd be seriously tempted to look at Kamil Jozwiak who plays on the wing for them and for the Poland national side. I think he could do a job for us.

9 is the reduction. It should be 12. 9 stops it having to go independent panel and stack up lawyer costs.
Thought there was the potential of a Wednesday type situation where the 9 gets reduced to 6 on appeal but I could well be wrong.

Thought there was the potential of a Wednesday type situation where the 9 gets reduced to 6 on appeal but I could well be wrong.
Wednesday were deducted 12 points originally. They went down the tribunal route. They then appealed the decision and it was reduced to 6 on appeal much to the annoyance of the EFL.

I don’t feel sorry for this lot..put the cheats to the sword tomorrow.

last comment I smelt pork

thanks Roy

Wednesday were deducted 12 points originally. They went down the tribunal route. They then appealed the decision and it was reduced to 6 on appeal much to the annoyance of the EFL.
Cheers I’m guessing given his actions Morris won’t have much interest in launching any appeals.

£37 🤦🏻 Wtf are we doing. Weve took piss out of pigs for this for years!! Pigs home support is fucked simply because of this type of pricing and who can blame em?? I really hope we are not going down same route here

Gotta love these sheep shagger's rooering about ticket prices and the state of their club being skint. They wern't moaning when they were spending the millions they didn't have and fiddling the books though. You get what you deserve most of the time and hopefully WWFC will take them to court and hammer a few more nails into the coffin. Enjoy next season in league one Rams you can argue with the Pigs which one of you is the most massive, should have been in league one this season.
Nice after thought from the Pitsmoor armed robber. 👍

✌️✌️✌️

Don’t think they’ve sold the whole away end out - isn’t it just the initial allocation of part of the away end?

Quite like Derby despite their appalling spelling of Bramall.
They've now sold the increased allocation out too.

Back
Top Bottom