Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks as always Roy.

£37😯@S64 Blade

A fascinating read as always. They like many others don't know where we play and obviously don't check the table very often because if they did then they would know who the city's top team is.

Their fans still have belief but not sure the players will be in the same frame of mind...

They've started superbly only for all their hard work and points to be taken away with 1 keyboard stroke.

Dare I say it they should be there for the taking and be interesting to see if we are ruthless enough to twist the knife.

i feel a 5-1 kind of victory coming up... not being cocky or anything, but they're a team who are in tatters from their recent admin and pts deduction, and we are a team who seem to be developing into a free-scoring gung-ho football team, add in to the fact we are at home with our best players rested on the back of a promising performance against an PL team, i think we have every reason to be optimistic (we will still concede 1 though!)

Very strong rumours that the Derby players have been asked by the club to defer some of their wages over the next few months.

Not going to give sources but it is also all over their forum.

I don't think a sold out away end justifies 37 quid a ticket at all.

There really is no reason other than a money grab. 20 is plenty.

People in the last year have been furloughed, lost jobs, there's now more food banks than McDonald's, rising prices in fuel etc.

It's time we looked at a salary cap in football.

Can’t stand the f’kin sheep shaggers. As for the points deduction, they cheated and got what they deserved.

Wont be an easy game despite our recent uplift in form......Derby will be well up for it and I expect a 100mph first 10 minutes, if we can get an early goal however we could roll them over.

Their fans still have belief but not sure the players will be in the same frame of mind...

They've started superbly only for all their hard work and points to be taken away with 1 keyboard stroke.

Dare I say it they should be there for the taking and be interesting to see if we are ruthless enough to twist the knife.
Mmmmmmmm, bit of a strange situation, I think you've called it about right, but beware the wounded animal or in this case the wounded sheep shagger

Don’t think they’ve sold the whole away end out - isn’t it just the initial allocation of part of the away end?

Quite like Derby despite their appalling spelling of Bramall.

I was getting worried until that final comment that the Wednesday fans hadn’t managed to infiltrate the Derby forums… but they haven't let us down.

I'm sure they all complained that it was morally wrong to spunk money all over frank lampard and then to cheat by selling your ground to yourselves , I probably just missed it !

To be fair, I don't think we complained about spunking money on Brewster and McBurnie until we'd seen them play!

Thanks Roy G. Pretty balanced comments until that pr*ck at the end had to bring Wednesday into it, so yet another team that I always kind of liked goes on my sh!t-list.

“Sheffield Wednesday are a bigger and better club Hope we hammer them come on you raaaaams I be there”

Hiya Mark.

Back
Top Bottom