Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Yet again, Roy’s View From adds another set of supporters to my “I really hope we beat these” list.
Are we really that dirty? And are we really so poor that every fan thinks “they’re not that good”? Based on pre-match views we should’ve been relegated, and post match views we are the bastard-child of Revie’s Leeds and the Mon-Stars from Space Jam!

Pretty sure you've just copied the same comments that the Cardiff fans made before our game.

"Nothing special..."
"Fancy us to get something..."

Another over-confident set of fans based on nothing at all.

That said, they are a bit of a bogey side of ours, so I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we slip up.

Pretty sure you've just copied the same comments that the Cardiff fans made before our game.

"Nothing special..."
"Fancy us to get something..."

Another over-confident set of fans based on nothing at all.

That said, they are a bit of a bogey side of ours, so I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we slip up.

I thought they were a bogey team too but in the last 10 it's been

P 10
W 5
L 4
D 1

The last comment is a bit of me. There's not many teams I genuinely dislike but seeing a massive fuck up is the drama I enjoy.

Not for us though.
They only need to look at League One to see it in spectacular style.

The assortment of cunts who pop up on View From will soon make their mind up about us. Some bang on about the unfairness of the parachute payments and our £20M star players, in the next breath we’re just a bunch of overachieving clogger’s …Boils my piss.

Wow. What year did these comments get posted? 1992?

Interestingly, I've always thought that Jack Robinson is as 'Dave Bassett' a type of player as anyone we ever had under Dave Bassett. I could see him fitting right in with that 1992 team.

Based on their comments I really want us to win now.

Obviously really want us to anyway, want to get over the line as soon as poss, don't want us messing it all up.

And whilst we were poor away there and got away with it. Bit disrespectful to say we are just brutes.

Interestingly enough Bristol City come up to Sheffield on Tuesday just as Wednesday go down to Bristol on the same night.

Lets hope we don't catch them on an off day, like we have every other team over the last 4 years. Hecky should have a word with Iliman and tell him to stop hoofin it everywhere for a change and take a player or two on. TYPICAL

Do these fans actually watch any of our games. We have been too soft against lots of teams in my view. We are a strong determined team but to say we hoof and kick is just so wrong. It is as though all other sides are so good and never foul, dive etc. Refs were told to let more physical contact go this season. Physical contact doesn't mean there is a foul by the player who doesn't get the ball despite the way some refs think it does. If they stopped players diving it would help. To be fair we were dreadful in the away match.

Back
Top Bottom