Praise for McCabe, The Prince and SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tell you what,you admit you are totally embarrassed about claiming we are going to Emulate Blackpool and I will consider it
Seriously now, your hatred and anger at anyone who doesn't clap like a seal at all things Sheffield United is making you look really silly. Have you considered professional help with your anger issues? Embarrassed do me a favour I haven't carried this shit on for 12 pages do the forum a favour and put people on ignore if you don't like their opinions.

Seriously now, your hatred and anger at anyone who doesn't clap like a seal at all things Sheffield United is making you look really silly. Have you considered professional help with your anger issues? Embarrassed do me a favour I haven't carried this shit on for 12 pages do the forum a favour and put people on ignore if you don't like their opinions.

So that's a no then

Emulate Blackpool,ha ha ha

Directly contributed to the pitch?

pommpey

Done turned his ankle today, when it looked as though the ball caught under his foot in a way it wouldn't if there was grass involved. Not definitive proof of course, although Radio Sheff said the same thing in the post match analysis.

It is a coincidence though that we had two injuries on a terrible pitch in a season where we've had very few all told.

He won't. He has been served his arse and demonstrated to have 'answered' my question with a non-answer which has fed its way up his own jacksie.

And he's plenty pissed off.

The Desso debate is lost on him.

pommpey

He won't. He has been served his arse and demonstrated to have 'answered' my question with a non-answer which has fed its way up his own jacksie.

And he's plenty pissed off.

The Desso debate is lost on him.

pommpey

I refer you to the answer I provided earlier,post 159

Like a pantomime talking to Fred, Oh yes he did! Oh no he didn't! Lavery, Desso, Simon Webster, Desso, Brian Smith, Desso #157 #159 #159 #159 :tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

Emulate Blackpool,anything I will come out with will never be as funny as you saying that,will it?

Right boys,the Crolla fight has ended and I'm wishing you both a very goodnight

Emulate Blackpool,anything I will come out with will never be as funny as you saying that,will it?
Did you ever answer why we are top of the league home and away? thought not . Tell you what looking at this thread you should be the one who is embarrassed 13 pages and you are still digging hahahahha. G,nite you are boring me to tears now, keep on digging Mr angry.

You say that,I say it is,but seeing as you seem to be the Judge and Jury

I'm not being either. I know what I asked and so do you. I know what you answered and it wasn't correspondent with the question.

I've illustrated where you went wrong in an earlier answer. Go look back, take your head for a shit and admit it you fucked up.

pommpey

Is it an advantage? How did Fleetwood manage to outplay us at home, then? Southend? This is 'this season', by the way.

I have no problem with advantages. It's why I an so harshly critical when McCabe deigns to flog our best advantages, namely talented players.

pommpey
It's an 'advantage' not a bloody magic spell! :rolleyes:!

It will be the season the club finally goes up. It has been a tough ride.

It's an 'advantage' not a bloody magic spell! :rolleyes:!

But people are alluding the Desso has been just that. I prove it hasn't.

It has been neither, unless consistent talent is retained. As this season miraculously shows.

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom