Pre-Season 17/18 Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendly Fixtures - 2017/2018

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Send me a message if you still do please

Cheers WORKSOPBLADE , I'm sorted now, though I do know a few others who potentially want them depending on sales in the morning... Will drop a few texts round.

Any updates please ?

Will chase the others tomorrow, still on the 1 definite, most have ended up getting from the Lane.

Having picked mine up, I can see that they are high tech tickets! :D

Will chase the others tomorrow, still on the 1 definite, most have ended up getting from the Lane.

Having picked mine up, I can see that they are high tech tickets! :D

Ok cheers. Not seen this style of tics before ha !

Got 3 S'boro match tics available if anyone needs.

Sold out at both clubs.

Game this Saturday 15th.

Bit of a worrying development at Eastleigh.

Wimbledon pulled out of Saturdays friendly there, cos of pitch concerns, and now Eastleigh have postponed the next 2 games planned,
Portsmouth & Newport, leaving just our game on Friday 28th.

Hopefully will get the go ahead, spent a bit in advance of this one :confused:

Bit of a worrying development at Eastleigh.

Wimbledon pulled out of Saturdays friendly there, cos of pitch concerns, and now Eastleigh have postponed the next 2 games planned,
Portsmouth & Newport, leaving just our game on Friday 28th.

Hopefully will get the go ahead, spent a bit in advance of this one :confused:

Spoken to Eastleigh and the pitch is fine, game going ahead.

I'm assuming there are going to be ample Rotherham tickets when they go on general sale tomorrow?

It says limited availability on the website but it's been like that for 2 days.

Aye, that was what prompted my question. They gave us 3k+ didn't they? Surprised if none go on general.

Aye, that was what prompted my question. They gave us 3k+ didn't they? Surprised if none go on general.

3,200. I don't get it either because I was going to wait till general to go with a non ST holder and went online to buy my Chezzy ticket on Tuesday but it said limited availability for Rotherham so I bought both together. I went back on that same day to see if it had sold out and it then said availability was good. Either we had a fault on the system or have they given us more tickets?

3,200. I don't get it either because I was going to wait till general to go with a non ST holder and went online to buy my Chezzy ticket on Tuesday but it said limited availability for Rotherham so I bought both together. I went back on that same day to see if it had sold out and it then said availability was good. Either we had a fault on the system or have they given us more tickets?
Been down today and they said we had sold 1500ish for Rotherham

Does anyone know how many we've sold for Chezzy?
Not sure how many but I popped in to pick my Rotherham tickets up today and it seemed there was a fair few behind the desk which they confirmed were getting sent back, it will be a last minute decision for me and they've told me to ring the Chezzie ticket office up to see if they're available on the night for anyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom