Poll : We Want Red & Stripes Front and Back on Home Strip

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Red and White Stripes Front and Back

• Yes

Votes: 318 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 7.3%

• Total voters

ISZA ⚔️

Reaction score

Every single team who plays in stripes in the 20/21 Championship season had stripes on the front and back of their shirts.

A676D003-FD5E-4B30-9D35-03B31B742FE7.jpeg

So riddle me that one, Batman.

bypassblade

Reaction score
Terrible mate
If I'm honest it was the most gut wrenching defeat, I mean Millennium Stadium was bad, but we were out of that by half time, but 97 at Wembley was soul destroying. At full time me and stack's of others just stood or sat there in total disbelief, I think it was Hopkin for Palace could be wrong and Tracey was off his line.

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
If I'm honest it was the most gut wrenching defeat, I mean Millennium Stadium was bad, but we were out of that by half time, but 97 at Wembley was soul destroying. At full time me and stack's of others just stood or sat there in total disbelief, I think it was Hopkin for Palace could be wrong and Tracey was off his line.
Yes mate hit a hopeful shot and caught us out. Stood in disbelief

ashsufc1889

Sod it...T'pubs open!
Reaction score
I could be anywhere from Afghanistan to Sheffield
Wow so it does appear I was correct all along not to blow my own trumpet or anything my DMS are open for apologies 🔜🔛🔝

ashsufc1889 originaltrueblade

No, you said it was the football league rules, the article clearly states that it's due to the 'global design' that Adidas push.

Addison

Reaction score

"Fans do want full stripes on the back of their shirts, but adidas's global design doesn't have it, so with a brand that size you are limited on how much you can change."

If you're reading this Paul Reeves stop talking bollcks and explain why Weeds can get stripes on shirts from Adidas and we can't. Is it simply because you can't be arsed and its in the too difficult box? Do you not understand that stripes on the back of shirts and sleeves is in the DNA of Sheffield United, perhaps you can pass that onto Adidas and the 92.7% voting preference in this poll.

SW12 to S12 to S18

Reaction score

"Fans do want full stripes on the back of their shirts, but adidas's global design doesn't have it, so with a brand that size you are limited on how much you can change."

If you're reading this Paul Reeves stop talking bollcks and explain why Weeds can get stripes on shirts from Adidas and we can't. Is it simply because you can't be arsed and its in the too difficult box? Do you not understand that stripes on the back of shirts and sleeves is in the DNA of Sheffield United, perhaps you can pass that onto Adidas and the 92.7% voting preference in this poll.
That leeds shit in red and white stripes with red collar and cuffs would suit me.

bromtom

Reaction score
Wow so it does appear I was correct all along not to blow my own trumpet or anything my DMS are open for apologies 🔜🔛🔝

ashsufc1889 originaltrueblade

So the poll is useless as there's an 18 month lead time, but 18 months ago we were all moaning that there were no stripes on the back of our kit aswell, so fingers crossed.

blade_ben

Reaction score

Perhaps cuz Leeds are Adidas tier one and we ain’t

bromtom

Reaction score
Perhaps cuz Leeds are Adidas tier one and we ain’t

It'll be interesting to see Leeds kit quality this season, because like us they got special treatment in their first season, had a the extras on the back of their neck and stuff, like we did with out first Prem effort with Adidas.

Then the second season we got a worse quality see through kit, even if you like the design it doesn't feel like a quality product like 19/20 or even 18/19.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom