Poll : We Want Red & Stripes Front and Back on Home Strip

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Red and White Stripes Front and Back

• Yes

Votes: 347 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 7.7%

• Total voters

It's easier to read the names and numbers without stripes on the back but I can honestly say I really don't mind as long as it's a decent looking shirt.

Red and white stripes back and front, Sheffield coat of arms front left, black numbers 2-11 on white squares on back.

Goalkeeper in green jersey.

Black shorts, white stockings with 2 red pipings at the top.

Black boots.

Close thread.

Red and white stripes back and front, Sheffield coat of arms front left, black numbers 2-11 on white squares on back.

Goalkeeper in green jersey.

Black shorts, white stockings with 2 red pipings at the top.

Black boots.

Close thread.
Now then George that has made me nostalgic, when we wore shirts to be proud of and not a bleeding advert in sight. My wife bought me a hoodie 3 or so years ago it's got the Sheffield coat of arms on it, I love it.

Vast majority so far for red and white stripes front AND BACK!!

It's just a shame it's unlikely to make a difference.

Our kits are probably sat with their some percentage plain backs in a shipping container on its way to the UK.

Surely we all know who our own players are without having to read the name and number?

Of course but it makes you wonder, if you can't read the names and numbers, what's the point? I didn't realise how tricky it could be to read names on the back for other teams until I tried radio commentary. I'm now all in favour of big clear names and numbers. I might also just be getting old.

It's just a shame it's unlikely to make a difference.

Our kits are probably sat with their some percentage plain backs in a shipping container on its way to the UK.
Your probably correct but a common sense business plan by the club like red and white stripes front and back is sound, why? Because they would sell many many more just look at the percentages on this poll just a small snapshot but I bet it’s an accurate one

Back
Top Bottom