Poll : We Want Red & Stripes Front and Back on Home Strip

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Red and White Stripes Front and Back

• Yes

Votes: 347 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 7.7%

• Total voters

The most beautiful red and white, black pinstriped work of art that sees us finish bottom half = shit kit
Sky blue pink and orange diamonds with green shorts and brown socks that gives us 100 points = best kit ever

1, Winning Team
2, Good entertaining football
3, Crowds back in good numbers
4, Errrm....Stripes on backs of shirts?

I’d rather have a plain red back unless they can have a small red or white panel where the number is

i know it doesn’t look as good, but as I’m colour blind it’s harder to see the number on a striped background

definitely don’t like the solid white back

Of course but it makes you wonder, if you can't read the names and numbers, what's the point? I didn't realise how tricky it could be to read names on the back for other teams until I tried radio commentary. I'm now all in favour of big clear names and numbers. I might also just be getting old.
You can't read the names on the radio commentary, no matter how big they are ;)

Red and white stripes back and front, Sheffield coat of arms front left, black numbers 2-11 on white squares on back.

Goalkeeper in green jersey.

Black shorts, white stockings with 2 red pipings at the top.

Black boots.

Close thread.
Jumpers for goalposts...

If we got to play offs in past I just gave up, I mean Huddersfield miss 1st 3 pens and we still bloody lose.
Palace at Wembley was a sickener Hutch did his shoulder then one minute to go and that bloody shot and we were out...terrible day then we had to drive home

I’ve just googled it and can confirm you have had an absolute stinker.

Palace at Wembley was a sickener Hutch did his shoulder then one minute to go and that bloody shot and we were out...terrible day then we had to drive home
That day I turned to my brother sat behind me and said "here we go, extra time" next thing ball in net sick as a bloke on a promise from a liar.

Back
Top Bottom