Phipps

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Moving the academy from Sheffield to Chesterfield then Loughborough, that's what American football does.

The Prince is a big fan of the San Francisco 49er's though not rich enough to buy them...
Look what happened to the other American football team based in San Francisco .

I give you the Oakland Raiders.

Moved 380 miles to Los Angeles.

Then 270 miles from LA to Las Vegas......

That's what Americans do.

Neither of you know anything of Sheffield or soccer (sic) so stick to American rules football.

McCabe wished to build a monument to the birth of football in Sheffield, are our 'American' cousins even aware of the fact ?

My great, great, grandfather is turning in his grave, Tom Bott presided over the most successful periods in our clubs history, again I suspect our 'American' friends are blissfully unaware of such.

It seems that a lot of people are too emotional to discuss Phipps' post in a fair manner. Both here and on facebook there are all kinds of irrelevant arguments put forward, and it's ruining the debate.

Everybody thinks Wilder's done well up to 2019/20. Everybody will agree that things haven't been great the last 8 months, especially in terms of recruitment. Nobody wants Wilder to leave.

The main disagreement seems to be:

a) Sticking to the current transfer structure
b) Tweaking the current transfer structure
Not quite as simple as that as you are forgetting the rather important point of keeping the core/spine of the team together: If you keep/ have assurances the likes of Egan, JOC and Berge stay and Brewster/McB come good and bounce straight back this in some way validates Wilders view of transfers and vice versa if you sell it invalidates it and positively influences Princes view.

Given 80% of Wilders tenure has been successful, directly contributing the PL money which now divides them, it would seem from the outside a sensible business decision to continue with current strategy to assess fully the impact of his recruitment strategy. Ie there are extenuating circumstances to this year and if promotion happened next year we would in the majority say Wilders vision remains on track. If, however, those players don’t get promoted then absolutely agree a change at this point is required.

Reactions: Dkc
To be fair if he goes to celtic etc don't they have director of football there's more to it than dof keeping key players I think is the main thing and the training ground.

If the club appoints a nobody it's counter productive season ticket sales down and Prince loses support what I will say I think Chris was wrong what he said on press conferences it caused conflict and less chance to sort a deal out.

If the Prince gets it wrong we will be mid table but bring in a decent manager back them keep the core players and up the wage limit to get better players and get back up there.but I think the Prince knows this
If we get this wrong, we won’t be mid table next season.

Moving the academy from Sheffield to Chesterfield then Loughborough, that's what American football does.

The Prince is a big fan of the San Francisco 49er's though not rich enough to buy them...
Look what happened to the other American football team based in San Francisco .

I give you the Oakland Raiders.

Moved 380 miles to Los Angeles.

Then 270 miles from LA to Las Vegas......

That's what Americans do.

Neither of you know anything of Sheffield or soccer (sic) so stick to American rules football.

McCabe wished to build a monument to the birth of football in Sheffield, are our 'American' cousins even aware of the fact ?

My great, great, grandfather is turning in his grave, Tom Bott presided over the most successful periods in our clubs history, again I suspect our 'American' friends are blissfully unaware of such.

“The redcoats are coming, the drunken redcoats with the look of things”

:)

Butlins look to have some redeeming features after the last couple of days. :rolleyes:

Phipps says in comments wilder walked along with a few more interesting comments

I love the arse licking from wilder fans they don't won't to see the truth for what it is he's one of our own course he is he left us in a shit state, it will all come out and I promise you wilder fans you'll be shocked I can be honestly say he walked out on us,my source if you need to know is his wife's best mate I went on a date with her and she spouted what Chris's wife told her.

Not being funny, but it we are sticking comments from Phipps up as "interesting", then by the same token we should be sticking Witts twitter posts up too.

Equally skeptical of both.

Not being funny, but it we are sticking comments from Phipps up as "interesting", then by the same token we should be sticking Witts twitter posts up too.

Equally skeptical of both.

I'll start to listen to that clown once he put's an actual name and face to the comments "Wit" makes. Until then, he's happy to hide behind an alias and avatar. I guess the same could be said for people on here but Jim is upfront about everything, we know who he is and what he's about. I guess some may know who Wit is and it's just not widely known.

I'll start to listen to that clown once he put's an actual name and face to the comments "Wit" makes. Until then, he's happy to hide behind an alias and avatar. I guess the same could be said for people on here but Jim is upfront about everything, we know who he is and what he's about. I guess some may know who Wit is and it's just not widely known.

I thought it was generally accepted that he is Ian Whitehorn, owner of Whitehornes estate agents. If he's not then I apologise Ian 😁

I love the arse licking from wilder fans they don't won't to see the truth for what it is he's one of our own course he is he left us in a shit state, it will all come out and I promise you wilder fans you'll be shocked I can be honestly say he walked out on us,my source if you need to know is his wife's best mate I went on a date with her and she spouted what Chris's wife told her.
Did she know you were a pig fan?!

I've no idea, I've never heard of Ian Whitehorn.

I'd heard of the estate agents, but knew nothing of him until I read it on here somewhere about him being Wit. It's been mentioned a few times on various threads.

I find it a bit laughable when Jim says stuff like “what seems clear is”. He’s an ex-employee who’s clearly connected to the current ownership. He’s got an affiliation and that’s fine, but it’s time to draw a line on this now.
On the flip side, the two guys questioning him are both pals of Wit.

Back
Top Bottom