Phipps

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why on earth would someone like Wilder, LMA Manager of the Year when in the Championship and getting record breaking promotions from 4 different divisions accept changes from a bloke who lives abroad and has attended a handful of matches.

Anyway, I don't know much about this Jim Phipps other than he was around a bit and then cleared off and he is or was an employee of the Prince.

Last edited:
Some of things were fair what he said i thought, ok some of targets he had we couldn't afford but why did he turn down the players he was offered(i take a punt it was foreign)

As I do this, i politely remind on rules regarding personal abuse, but JimPhipps is actually here too.
Apologies to you Foxy but for someone who apparently doesn’t know what’s going on, he makes a lot of veiled digs against someone who’s done a lot more for this club over the last 50 years than JimPhipps has. I don’t buy into the ‘I’m a huge Blade’ act.

Good old Jim, complaining about Wilder "badmouthing the owner in public" like he didn't mouth off about Wilder (presumably on the owner's behalf) on Twitter in January.

Like a lot of United fans then, from what I seem to remember. A lot of "if the Prince sacks him you couldn't really blame him" around then.

Apologies to you Foxy but for someone who apparently doesn’t know what’s going on, he makes a lot of veiled digs against someone who’s done a lot more for this club over the last 50 years than JimPhipps has. I don’t buy into the ‘I’m a huge Blade’ act.

The personal abuse point wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, more just in general given the cross section of social media i've seen before I pointed that out.

I'm merely pointing out the discussing of another forum members opinion, who I'm sure is experienced and willing enough to accept others differing opinions.

Why on earth would someone like Wilder, LMA Manager of the Year when in the Championship and getting record breaking promotions from 4 different divisions accept changes from a bloke who lives abroad and has attended a handful of matches.

Anyway, I don't know much about this Jim Phipps other than he was around a bit and then cleared off and he is or wad an employee of the Prince.
Was that a freudian slip there? ;)

Back
Top Bottom