Peter Barlow the blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A few years ago I was watching Corro and there was a scene where he was walking down the street with his curly haired on screen son, Simon - Simon had a football with him and Peter took it off him and started dribbling down the street and commentating as he did so..... he said something along the lines of "Excellent run from Tony Currie etc etc"

I nearly fell off the settee!

It all makes sense now, clarity at last.
See that's the classy way to work your team into Corrie. Not like that ginger pig twat who insisted on his character being as big a bellend as he was.

See that's the classy way to work your team into Corrie. Not like that ginger pig twat who insisted on his character being as big a bellend as he was.
A while back I worked in Manchester city centre and used the Living Well gym near my offices at lunchtime. One day I was walking down the stairs to the basement where the equipment in my Wards Don Hutchison era top and said ginger pig twat was heading in the other direction wearing his wendy shirt. I never watched corrie but vaguely recognised him, he on the other hand started pointing and saying "piggy piggy piggy". It was so surreal that I just stood there looking at him.

A while back I worked in Manchester city centre and used the Living Well gym near my offices at lunchtime. One day I was walking down the stairs to the basement where the equipment in my Wards Don Hutchison era top and said ginger pig twat was heading in the other direction wearing his wendy shirt. I never watched corrie but vaguely recognised him, he on the other hand started pointing and saying "piggy piggy piggy". It was so surreal that I just stood there looking at him.
Takes a special kind of moron to go around winding up random people at the gym. Sounds like a good way to get your head stoved in with a blunt object 🤣

If he goes back to Corrie im gonna sing na na na na hes a blade and hes a blade every time i see him.

Back
Top Bottom