Peter Barlow the blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sure he's from Nottingham, not a million miles away but still surprised.

I’m glad i’m not the only one this side of the pennines.

Isn't it more a case he's mates with Tony Currie? I think he was around for some sort of anniversary night?

I read the article and he brought a US film maker with him. When Saturday comes again anyone?!

I’ve heard the rumour before. I’ve also been forcibly introduced to the actor who plays one of Jack Sugden’s kids off Emmerdale on the South stand by a complete randomer. “Look it’s that lad from Emmerdale?”. Me: “I wouldn’t know, last time I watched it, Luke was jilted at the alter”.

This explains why he's on the landing page of Butlers Balti House website.
Thought it was a bit of a random "celeb" to just wander in there

Would have been better if deirdrie Barlow was a blade . She would have been through half the blokes on the kop in a season.
I imagine there would be a lot of custard stirring and a pretty bad smell, seeing as Deirdrie is dead!!
Would they wheel her out on request??

18 replies and not one mention of the lovely Carla.

I saw him in the away end at Brighton. He was telling people he'd always been a Blade when people were asking what he was doing.

Peter Barlow was at Brighton and is a blade
100% at Brighton. He was stood just a few yards from me on the concourse.

I heard a handful asking him why he was there and he was just saying that he'd always been a Blade.

I was surprised to see him but when we were talking about it back in the seats, there was something in the back of my mind that made me think I'd heard about him watching us in years gone by.

Back
Top Bottom