Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

leeds 0 sufc 1
That will do nicely! Was looking forward to watching it until I realised it was on Amazon Prime. Will have to listen on Radio Sheffield.

Ignore the ignorant trolls. They don't know any better and I wouldn't waste any energy on them. UTB

hi hope your all ok ,and familys ok ....im busy today to come on here ,,,,,,im just off with my mrs to look after janes mum whos very ill,,im cooking for them both ,,,,we need to WIN and score so i want sufc to be positive today like fa cup game play with wingers get crosses in box and hammer them leeds we win 1.0 away today 3rd april 2021 ,,get 3 points ,good lad ,brewster finnally breaks his duck today 90 mins ,,utb ...chow ,,,forza blades ,,,,,we win on here my thread ,,,take care palshave a nice saturday ,,ill speak soon i only post on my thread ,,,utb ...were winners sufc ,,,utb ....ciao....

hi i hope your all ok,my prediction for sunday 11/4/2021 is we win gunners 1,0 ,we need to score ,,utb,,take care all..

utb.......dont worry ...it will all come good ,,,we can win anyone us blades ,,,,,utb,,,i hope we hammer gunners ,,,,,utb.....

all the best to you all and familys,,,,keep positive ,,,,im just off with jane to look after her mum and cook pasta for them ,janes nice mums not well shes very poorly ive not been on here much family comes 1st ,but love SUFC,in my heart blades,please take care everyone ,,,i will always love my thread and i love blades more than life ,,,chow,,,,utb,,,ciao

hi pals i dont think we was clinical up top and really poor and not good enough v gunners were has the spark gone we need to be more direct and takes or chances we must win wolves 1.0 and score,we can win its just when will they wake up ,,,utb

we can win wolves 1.0 play brewster from start and we can win be more direct or just go to under 23s team play 442 yes we need to win soon i hope your all ok ,im just out to look after janes mum with jane not been on here for a while but i miss you all take care ,,,utb

whats with the angry face your evil on here you 2 faced person bully yes you angry face idiot so called sufc fan blade till i die get off my thread your not welcome im getting police onto you for harrssment had enough of you bugging me on here leave me alone you bully ffs do one

Hi Pasta, hope you're doing alright. We can't seem to get this team functioning, can we? We need a few wins before the end of the season to give us some confidence for next season. The last two games are a good opportunity, but we need a couple of results before then, I reckon.

The next home win the players should walk off the pitch with So You Win Again (hot chocolate) playing out loud, hope Gary Sinclair reads this 😂😂⚔️

hi pals i hope your all ok ,we can win 1.0 v wolves saturday 17/4/2021 and play special brew from start and he will shine and break his duck great lad and record signing 23 million lad ,brewster scores in 60 mins yes id go for the classic 442 ,id play 442 with 2 wingers in burke on left bogle on right and play brewster up top with didzy no 10 with ozzy and go for the win,,utb forza blades ,take care all.ciao chow

Hi Pasta, hope your ok m8
Well aren’t we just getting silly rubbish now pal,
This 352 crap, get it out and why on earth we are carrying on with it, I don’t know as it just doesn’t work. I am with you pal formation change mine is 4312, Special Brew to start every game for me, he’s our no1 for next season. Get rid of Lunny today as he is dire. Nice to see Berge back training too pal. Remember at the start of the season when we both said Wilder should get Buendia from Norwich, he would have seen us mid table at least and deffo would have put the ball on a plate for the strikers, what big mistake not getting him, especially when he said come and get me for 20 Million, he’s Norwich’s best player this season again...
anyway pal hope you and the family are all good and I am going to positive on your thread so play 4312 and play Bogle and Brewster, then drop lunny 1 -2 to the blades.
play the crappy 352 backwards and sideways rubbish and lunny in mid and it’s a 3-0 win for Wolves.
chin up pal and stay positive, safe and as always...........UTB..............

Hi Pasta, hope your ok m8
Well aren’t we just getting silly rubbish now pal,
This 352 crap, get it out and why on earth we are carrying on with it, I don’t know as it just doesn’t work. I am with you pal formation change mine is 4312, Special Brew to start every game for me, he’s our no1 for next season. Get rid of Lunny today as he is dire. Nice to see Berge back training too pal. Remember at the start of the season when we both said Wilder should get Buendia from Norwich, he would have seen us mid table at least and deffo would have put the ball on a plate for the strikers, what big mistake not getting him, especially when he said come and get me for 20 Million, he’s Norwich’s best player this season again...
anyway pal hope you and the family are all good and I am going to positive on your thread so play 4312 and play Bogle and Brewster, then drop lunny 1 -2 to the blades.
play the crappy 352 backwards and sideways rubbish and lunny in mid and it’s a 3-0 win for Wolves.
chin up pal and stay positive, safe and as always...........UTB..............
hi pal i hope you ok & family ok ,yes agree with you i dont know why the under 23s boss hecko is still playing 352 id let him stay in under 23s team get someone else in hes not won a game in charge 352 is not the way fromnow we need a new style of play weve been found out we look poor m8 352 it only works if a fit jack o connell in in the blades team theyve found us out and the caretaker sufc boss hes out of his depth my opinion we need to get someone else in with experience quickly for us to start winning again and they need to change system ,i prefer a classic 442,i like wide players ,they should play brewster every game from now the mistake his leaving him on bench all the time he cost 23 million so play him,im sure with right service he will score for fun ,like you say id drop lunstram he makes to many errors ,bring some young blood in midfield ,we can win 1,0 saturday v wolves but it will be hard if he plays the crap 352 it only worked when the chris wilders original back 4 was available it is hit and miss but more miss were not winning so change system quick we need some wins to build momentum for 2nd tier ,we need a new boss quick m8 ,take care buddy ,utb ,,forza blades ,,ciao

Reactions: Gee
........hi i hope your all ok well familys ok, on here my thread my positive is to play a more direct 442 we have nothing to loose just try it and change midfield bring some youngsters in to freshen it up drop norwood and lunstram its not working we will only win if we change the system from 352 which doesnt work no more to 442 a more classic style with 2 wide men in bogle on right and burke on left and didzy has no 10 with brewster up top get ozzy in with didzy for a more attacking style thenwe can win wolves away saturday today 17/4/2021 evening match i predict a win only if its 442 from start 0 blades 1 ...brewster scores,if you dont win today get a new boss in who plays more direct football..... nuff said ....utb take care all ,,,,,forza sufc ,,,ciao ,,,,,,

Last edited:
we need to play a more direct style of 442 needed ditch 352 then we have more chance of winning ,,,utb

Now then Pasta mio amico, hope you are doing OK?

I’ve written off this season and hoping to see some signs of life for our promotion challenge next season.

Thinking about Rhian Brewster I was trying to see some similarities with a Serie A striker. For me, he has a bit of Antonio Di Natale about him, potent marksman with a fierce, powerful shot. What do you think? Does he remind you of any Juve legends?

hecko is not wilder hes under 23 boss why does he play same 352 style he cant do it like chris can we dont have players available he does ok in under 23s team punching above his weight sorry but its true hes not won a game so 442 is the way get a new boss in quick get someone more in the know who can motivate players they look very low and some dont look bothered there hiding id chance style 442 more direct play and bring new young blood in,, but thats what i think some need dropping from sufc team there not to our blades standard... end off ,,,,nuff said,,,,utb ,,,utb ,,,,chow ,,,be positive only way is up and win ,,,,utb utb utb

Now then Pasta mio amico, hope you are doing OK?

I’ve written off this season and hoping to see some signs of life for our promotion challenge next season.

Thinking about Rhian Brewster I was trying to see some similarities with a Serie A striker. For me, he has a bit of Antonio Di Natale about him, potent marksman with a fierce, powerful shot. What do you think? Does he remind you of any Juve legends?
hi pal i hope your ok rodney and family ok, yes your right m8 he does remind me of juve striker allesandro del pierro m8 my favorite juve legend but we must play him every game see what he can do i like him me hes worth 23 million you can see he wants ti win for blades m8 really like the lad hes shows heart just nit had the service up top and not many starts id play him every game from start really lovely fella id drop a few because they are not doing well need a change some younger players in yes its not beenthis season no fans in grounds and sad covid hasnt helped,we can make a impact in championship but id play a move juve style of classic direct 442 get my pal old good boss legend claudio ranieri in m8 hed shake em up,,bellismio brewster and ranieri is the way forward ,,juve 442 style to win m8 ,,chow take care buddy

,,,,utb ditch 352 play 442 yes im positive me on here and id play more italiano juve style of a more direct 442 then we win chow from italian blade pasta man ,,,utb ,,forza blades ,,,utb,,ciao have a nice saturday everyone bye im off to look after janes mum with jane speak soon we win wolves 1.0 away but only win if 442 comprehendoooooooooooo only if hecko plays wide players bogle right burlke left and include ozzy didzy and brewster up top nowt to loose try it our 442 chow pals if he does win today bring someone else in because hes out of his depth and hes had enough chances to change things its same old bye ,,,utb ...

if they dont win v wolves ill take charge only trouble ill drop people im italian style there ruthless no won no play

we need to be a tougher because some are hiding and there walking all over us all over the pitch drop a few rattle a few feahters some are simply not good enough if i take charge im crackers i drop players no win no play id no play for sufc badge your out some are being to comforable just want pay packer haha win or out thats my motto ill get a few ex juve players in who are hard men in midfeld like pirlo we dont want no ex players in charge because no one will be has good has chris wilder id go for a ruthless italian boss like claudio raneri hes proven he won top leagues with foxes may be a bit old so id go for italian juve legend hard man PIRLO yes right bloke for job were too soft hed get us winning lol nuff said ...utb chow,,,,,ciao ,,,,utb

Last edited:
we need to be a tougher because some are hiding and there walking all over us all over the pitch drop a few rattle a few feathers some are simply not good enough if i take charge im crackers i drop players no win no play id no play for sufc badge your out some are being to comfortable just want pay packet haha im not nice has boss win or out thats my motto ill get a few ex juve players in who are hard men in midfield like pirlo we dont want no ex players in charge because no one will be has good has chris wilder id go for a ruthless italian boss like claudio raneri hes proven he won top leagues with foxes may be a bit old so id go for italian juve legend hard man PIRLO yes right bloke for job were too soft hed get us winning lol nuff said ...utb chow,,,,,ciao ,,,,utbjezzz my speling is shit ,,,ffs im nuts PLAY OF BADGE OR YOUR OUT hhah we need a ruthless boss thats what i think chow

Back
Top Bottom