Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sorry had enough ,,youve had enough time to win ,remainder games just get all the 23s in and everyone else is axed ,if you dont perform and win your not in sufc team ,and play 442

...get a italian boss ,some people need droping and we need to be more ruthless,a foriegn boss is needed who isnt a ex player ,hekco needs to stay in under 23s were hes ok ,get ranirei in and we need a clearout some arnt bothered nuff said

Hey up Pasta, hope your well pal.
Being as Spurs have binned Jose.
Can you get Jose Mourinho in??? He’s not Italian but we could pretend he is m8.
tell him to bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic with him to give Brewster a few striking lessons.
Grab Cantwell and Buendia too whilst your at it and we will storm the league next season, I guarantee it lol.
If only pal if only, we can all dream can’t we.
stay cool m8 and...........UTB..............

if they dont want to play for the sufc badge just leave ,i cant stand people who just picka pay pay packet up and do nowt for the blades they didnt try at all ,your fake and your not blades ar all ,,,,just go ,,,have a clearout ,,,get players who win

Hey up Pasta, hope your well pal.
Being as Spurs have binned Jose.
Can you get Jose Mourinho in??? He’s not Italian but we could pretend he is m8.
tell him to bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic with him to give Brewster a few striking lessons.
Grab Cantwell and Buendia too whilst your at it and we will storm the league next season, I guarantee it lol.
If only pal if only, we can all dream can’t we.
stay cool m8 and...........UTB..............
hi m8 hope your ok ,yes good suggestion but they cant afford him here ,this current board its not a family club no more and they will selll all the best players i dont trust them pal they will sell us down the river m8 ,theres summatt wrong deep within the club we will find it hard to bounce back from wilders legacy no wonder he jumped ship this people at top shit on him nuff said take care lad

,,clueless them blades owners and board they not real blades fans ,some just dont care you can see it so a big clearout is required,thanks but no thanks just leave

crap i said 442 but no one is listening thats why weve gone down its a clueless boss he just cant win,absolute rubbish

rubbish crap that board they let chris go now we will see what happens no one will be like wilder no way

,,,,,,,,,there not real sufc fans just money men ,,,,ffs ,blame the crap owners its not a family club no more its dire, there all clueless ,,ffs get a grip ,,,probably sell all young talent next rubbish ,,

ill never trust them all ,me me me owners board sold our football club down the river its painfull to watch

what a numpty your clueless to get rid of chris he would have brought us straight back up no wonder he jumped ship ,your not a sufc fan you dont like the blades your just money man

they dont like sufc we are blades not them it used to be a FAMILY CLUB not now WE GET no clarity no ambition no nothing us v them ,

football would be nothing without the loyal die hard fans ,its all about the money to some these top flight owners ,im against it ,,,,so stuff the GREEDY super league prima donnas,,,,glad the uk clubs theyve seen sense and all pulled out

get off my thread BTID your not welcome ,stuff you with them angry faces taking the piss out of my dead dog shame on you just do one you troll ffs go away

stay off my thread go on other threads your not welcome on here blade till i die your cruel ffs go away

stop harrasing me BTID im scared i dont need the hassle you hate italians dont you you hate my dead dog how cruel is that you post angry faces your anti itaian get lost troll ffs do one stay off here your winding me up your evilofan ffs get stuffed

Is he harassing you in private messages Pasta? I can't see owt on here. Maybe just block and let it go, looks like it's got to you a bit pal.

You had a roll yet? Think most greens will be open now.

stop the angry faces they you delete them please stop harrasing me Blade Till I Die go away now your pissing me off wind up merchant fan im scared i dont need the hassle you hate italians dont you you hate my dead dog how cruel is that you post angry faces your anti itaian get lost troll ffs do one stay off here your winding me up your evilo fan ffs get stuffed
Is he harassing you in private messages Pasta? I can't see owt on here. Maybe just block and let it go, looks like it's got to you a bit pal.

You had a roll yet? Think most greens will be open now.
yes hes harrasing me on here m8 putting angry faces on my posts i dont want him on here or any other verbal bullys they can stay off here buddy i hope your ok no im not bowling yet ,but hope to play again one day soon pal take care

Afternoon pasta. Any Italian suggestions for our new gaffer? Seems the Prince is keen on the international route. 🇮🇹

Back
Top Bottom