Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

we dont need lots of new players im sure we can do ok in championship weve still got alot of quality in the side and im positive some of these young lads can shine

dont come on my thread with [[[ angry faces ]]] do one ffs ill block you show respect that post was about my dog who died you evil person ffs do one you nasty person dont wind me up ffs get off here ok,,go away ffs you nasty fan ffs

dont ever come on here with angry faces you evil fan ffs thats out of order putting angry faces when i post about my dead dog you nasty person do one ffs

hey its my thread go away ill block evil people ffs its no joke ffs angry faces whats that about you nasty fan stop harrassing me ok get off here ffs go on shout box were some of them so called sufc fan people who hate me are stay with them not on here yes get out of my face ok ffs no respect for my westie girl zara dead dog you nasty angry face fan you go away piss taker ,ffs get a life your evil ffs wind up merchant you know who you are get off here go on other nasty threads not here ,do one ffs

aaarrr ffs need a coffee head hurts leave me alone angry face person get off my thread go away ffs aaaar

ffs FANCULA TESTA DAMINCA un nastrato evilito nasty angry faceo ignoranto bastardo fancula testa daminca ffs go away trollo go other threado comprehendo

nasty faceo you evilo trollo on my threado get losto fancula testa daminca bastardo trollo ,no unkindo sufc blades fanso on my threado comprehendooooooooooooooooooooooooo

,goodnight ,,,,yep its true i dont welcome evil nasty 2 faced fans on here they can stay on there other negative threads away from me & my pals ,,,,its no myth its a fact,,,,,i dont have many sufc pals and only kind blades people come on here my thread is very positive,,there is no trolls on here,im safe here,, nuff said ,,utb,,,forza blades,,,,utb,,,,,,,chow,,,,,,

Last edited:

hi pals hope your all ok.,my statement of the week on my positive thread is ..yes..ts a fact its no mythth,,,,we can win anyone we fear no one ,because we ares ufc blades ....utb,,take care all.,,,chow

i hope your alll ok.familys ok on a positive note on heremy thread ,,,we win leeds saturday 3pm ,,,3/4/2021 1,0,,,utb,,chow ,,pizzas all round ,,,forza blades,,take care all ,,,,

,whats with angry face you troll ,your doing a angry face about my westie dog thats cruel she died and im upset your so cruel to me ,,,hey ffs go away ,,,,whats with the angry face B,T,I,D you evil troll get off my thread stop harrassing me you nasty scum ffs go away get on other threads your unkind troll ,,,,,ill report you to the police if you harrass me on here again ,,,get lost,,,ffs go do one ,,,, nuff said

,whats with angry face you troll ,your doing a angry face about my westie dog thats cruel she died and im upset your so cruel to me ,,,hey ffs go away ,,,,whats with the angry face B,T,I,D you evil troll get off my thread stop harrassing me you nasty scum ffs go away get on other threads your unkind troll ,,,,,ill report you to the police if you harrass me on here again ,,,get lost,,,ffs go do one ,,,, nuff said
You shouldn't get upset Pasta Man. Imagine how pathetic his/her life must be to get a kick out of trolling you. You should feel sorry for them. They must be piss poor morally. You're worth 20 of them pal. Keep smiling and fuck em.

You shouldn't get upset Pasta Man. Imagine how pathetic his/her life must be to get a kick out of trolling you. You should feel sorry for them. They must be piss poor morally. You're worth 20 of them pal. Keep smiling and fuck em.

now den pasta man how you doin ? you gonna be crown green bowling this summer ?

not been on here much looking after jane and her mum we miss our dog ,i miss you all ,i know one think lifes cruel coming on here helps because i love blades take care all

Back
Top Bottom