Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

keep young us on bench pal ,,,we need some goals so play special brew every game in top league let him have game time 23 million no good on bench hes a striker not super sub and pair him up with moussey that would scare any top flight defence play bogle and ozzy on wings again they look good misse wide men keep going paul im warming to you like under 23s in team and its good you play jags at back hes great your sorted caretaker under 23 boss paul heckyupto now no goals 7 let in but i know youll come good bro take care m8 utb

hi pals im not going on other threads to be slated ill stay here yes i like chris IN WILDO I TRUSTO IN BOARDO / OWNERS I NO TRUSTO no believe no clarity no trust ,ON OTHER THREADs I NO TRUSTO EVIL FANSO DONT COME ON HERE IM SAFE ON MY OWN THREAD ON HERE GRAZIE FRIENDO CHOWO utb,,,take careo palso

Hi Pasta Man. Hope you're well. Are you looking forward to the international weekend? Not too bothered about it myself!

G'day Pasta. I'm thinking Brewster is going to smash the Championship next season. I can sense a bit of a goal onslaught coming, a bit like how pets go funny before an earthquake. Feel free to quote this in a year's time. :)

G'day Pasta. I'm thinking Brewster is going to smash the Championship next season. I can sense a bit of a goal onslaught coming, a bit like how pets go funny before an earthquake. Feel free to quote this in a year's time. :)
hi johndenver buddy nice to chat ,hope your ok,yes totally agree SOON SCORE FOR FUN BREWSTER i like special brew nice lad i dont worry hes not scored yet but hes a proven champinoship striker yes he will smash it in that league hes got hell of a shot hasnt he i think hes worth 23 million chris wilder saw summatt in him hes starting to get a few shots on goal ,i like the way he talks he said sufc was his family in a interview when he joined i love him for that ,utb TAKE CARE m8

hi johndenver buddy nice to chat ,hope your ok,yes totally agree SOON SCORE FOR FUN BREWSTER i like special brew nice lad i dont worry hes not scored yet but hes a proven champinoship striker yes he will smash it in that league hes got hell of a shot hasnt he i think hes worth 23 million chris wilder saw summatt in him hes starting to get a few shots on goal ,i like the way he talks he said sufc was his family in a interview when he joined i love him for that ,utb TAKE CARE m8

That's what I see too - really fast feet and an ability to take the early shot with power. His all round game isn't there yet, but he's a kid. It's coming next year, 🔥🔥🔥

hi grey blade m8 nice to chat to you m8 hope your ok,like yourself i dont like international break pal ,utb.
Poland might be worth watching but not sure about San Marino and Albania. I'll probably end up watching harrogate v southend. Have good memories of southend away in 2017-we had a good win

That's what I see too - really fast feet and an ability to take the early shot with power. His all round game isn't there yet, but he's a kid. It's coming next year, 🔥🔥🔥
agree m8 he will be on fire in championship ,hope gets in sufc team from start plays all the remaining matches for game time in top league ,hes a good lad i respect m8 ...utb

Poland might be worth watching but not sure about San Marino and Albania. I'll probably end up watching harrogate v southend. Have good memories of southend away in 2017-we had a good win
me id rather watch our young blades teams good ones they win m8 ,,take care pal...utb

morning pals i hope your all ok,im positive we can win everygame if we attack more with wide players in the sufc team ,i like a more forward thinking formation like my italian pal legend claudio ranieri hes my no1 tip for the blades job, im just doing my kind mrs jane a full english breakfast because i love her to bits im really missing my little lovely westie girl zara its very lonely since she died we had her 11yrs and i loved her ,have a nice thursday,dont worry we miss chris wilder but his legacy will carry on because alot of his great blades players weve still got and if they play like they did v chelsea in the quarters fa cup we will be ok we was unlucky last sunday i thought we was set up alot better with wide men and youngsters in the squad its all thanks to caretaker boss paul heckingbottom vision of more younger quality under 23s lads in the team ,so best way is lets get behind them lads to WIN keep positive keep the faith on here my thread its win win win message i dont draw or loose on here blades pals i talk about us winning ,,,,take care ,from italian blade,,utb.....forza blades...ciao,,,,utb ...chow...,,stay strong,,,,,utb,,,,

Last edited:

morning pals i hope your all ok,im positive we can win everygame if we attack more with wide players in the sufc team ,i like a more forward thinking formation like my italian pal legend claudio ranieri hes my no1 tip for the blades job, im just doing my kind mrs jane a full english breakfast because i love her to bits im really missing my little lovely westie girl zara its very lonely since she died we had her 11yrs and i loved her ,have a nice thursday,dont worry we miss chris wilder but his legacy will carry on because alot of his great blades players weve still got and if they play like they did v chelsea in the quarters fa cup we will be ok we was unlucky last sunday i thought we was set up alot better with wide men and youngsters in the squad its all thanks to caretaker boss paul heckingbottom vision of more younger quality under 23s lads in the team ,so best way is lets get behind them lads to WIN keep positive keep the faith on here my thread its win win win message i dont draw or loose on here blades pals i talk about us winning ,,,,take care ,from italian blade,,utb.....forza blades...ciao,,,,utb ...chow...,,stay strong,,,,,utb,,,,

you want positive ill give you positive on my thread

Back
Top Bottom