Pain and Sadness

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just waiting for relegation to be officially confirmed now. I'm guessing it will be after we lose to Brighton in 3 games time. Will almost be a relief.

We play Arsenal tonight - (yikes, only just noticed!) - and if you think we're going to get anything from them then I do believe you're mistaken.

With a goal difference negative to that of Newcastle, who play this afternoon, of 15 (our -35 to their -20) the stage is set for the final song from the rotund person of feminine gender.

PS I only knew we were playing Arsenal tonight because I was checking who else we had to play prior to Brighton.

Has my interest sunk so low that I have no idea of who we play, and when, in our next few games? :(

We play Arsenal tonight - (yikes, only just noticed!) - and if you think we're going to get anything from them then I do believe you're mistaken.

With a goal difference negative to that of Newcastle, who play this afternoon, of 15 (our -35 to their -20) the stage is set for the final song from the rotund person of feminine gender.

PS I only knew we were playing Arsenal tonight because I was checking who else we had to play prior to Brighton.

Has my interest sunk so low that I have no idea of who we play, and when, in our next few games? :(

I feel you might have drunk a little too much this weekend! We play Arsenal on Sunday.

I feel you might have drunk a little too much this weekend! We play Arsenal on Sunday.

You're absolutely correct - I was using the BBC fixtures list and was looking at the right set of fixtures but the wrong actual date.

My point (with corrections) remains the same though -

"We play Arsenal on Sunday ;) - and if you think we're going to get anything from them then I do believe you're mistaken.

Has my interest sunk so low that I have no idea of who we play, and when, in our next few games? :("

I've had one bottle of red this weekend so can't blame the alcohol

Back
Top Bottom