Osbourne ???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You could’ve just said “I hope he’s alright and not too badly hurt”.
That’s a gimme isn’t it?

My frustration is i think he could be a useful player to have in the run in

Im commenting on how the accident occurred, of course as a Blade we wish him well

It's gonna be one of those situations where we never here what actually happened, and Hecky will use it as a ploy to try and confuse the opposition by saying we don't know when he's back, until he appears on the team sheet. Between now and then there will be shit loads of speculation and fans drawing their own conclusions, I'm not going to get drawn in to speculating without knowing the facts, but it makes you wonder whether the line the club takes with stuff like this is really worth it for the impact it has on support confidence.

Probably the last player you'd have down as having this happen (assuming what's been posted is true).

Accidents happen but it's not a good look ifvthe circumstances posted are correct.

Can just imagine how Fergie would have reacted to a player doing this before a hugely important run in and with a cup semi.

It's gonna be one of those situations where we never here what actually happened, and Hecky will use it as a ploy to try and confuse the opposition by saying we don't know when he's back, until he appears on the team sheet. Between now and then there will be shit loads of speculation and fans drawing their own conclusions, I'm not going to get drawn in to speculating without knowing the facts, but it makes you wonder whether the line the club takes with stuff like this is really worth it for the impact it has on support confidence.
Bit of a tough one potentially. Osborn sitting next to Hecky, looking like Timmy from South Park, telling everyone he's looking forward to getting back on the grass!

Probably the last player you'd have down as having this happen (assuming what's been posted is true).

Accidents happen but it's not a good look ifvthe circumstances posted are correct.

Can just imagine how Fergie would have reacted to a player doing this before a hugely important run in and with a cup semi.
Ferguson would have kicked his arse!!

If this is true, he’s a bell end

We have the most important 10 or 11 games in recent years, results that could secure the clubs future or condemn us for a decade
Injuries and potential suspensions means he could be part of a promotion winning team and make an appearance against arguably the best club side in the world at Wembley

Instead he’s twatting about pissed in fuckin benalmadena?

Surely when you on £20grand a week you could postpone it and do Vegas or Marbs in close season

Self inflicted, don’t pay him whilst he’s out, same as many who got injured playing Sunday league would from their day job

Bloody hell mate, young lad goes on stag do, gets pissed up and has an accident.
Hardly earth shattering news.

His mate has probably organised his stag do for an international weekend to make sure his pal would be available.
Osborn seems a top lad. Getting on someone's shoulders pissed up is hardly the act of "a bell end."

It's unfortunate what happened, but everybody deserves some down time outside of their work place. Ozzy has always been a top professional and seemingly a very decent bloke. I doubt your opinion is shared internally.

Glad to see he's on the mend. We might not get to see little Ben in a Blades shirt again - which, for me, is a big shame.
He's been a good addition and has never given less than 100%.

Bloody hell mate, young lad goes on stag do, gets pissed up and has an accident.
Hardly earth shattering news.

His mate has probably organised his stag do for an international weekend to make sure his pal would be available.
Osborn seems a top lad. Getting on someone's shoulders pissed up is hardly the act of "a bell end."

It's unfortunate what happened, but everybody deserves some down time outside of their work place. Ozzy has always been a top professional and seemingly a very decent bloke. I doubt your opinion is shared internally.

Glad to see he's on the mend. We might not get to see little Ben in a Blades shirt again - which, for me, is a big shame.
He's been a good addition and has never given less than 100%.

Don’t disagree with any of that, especially regarding him as a man/player

Guess you can see it both ways, we now have the beauty of hindsight - I can imagine Hecky at the next international break getting them all together for the last time and saying “and if anyone has organised a stag do mid season, don’t go getting pissed and falling off your mates shoulders missing our vital run in and a Wembley visit” in a mildly jovial tone, whilst looking at Ben with a “you bell end” glance

I can’t disagree with your sentiments mate, but also can help but think ffs, mid season

What would Fergie, Pep say

Think warnock would have given him a “go get a bath Ben, your face is makin me feel sick” comment 😂

I still think (*before we signed this French kid? -unknown entity) that Ozzy, when fit, is the best / most reliable LWB at the club.
Can defend and attack, & runs his heart out for the cause every time he wears the sacred crossed blades on his chest.

I still think (*before we signed this French kid? -unknown entity) that Ozzy, when fit, is the best / most reliable LWB at the club.
Can defend and attack, & runs his heart out for the cause every time he wears the sacred crossed blades on his chest.
Sorry but the thought of Osborne up against Salah, Sala, Almiron, Mahrez, Kulusevski etc. next season is nightmare inducing.
He's lower champ level (at very best!) IMHO - he'll be outclassed, outpaced and outskilled repeatedly if he somehow manages to get games.

Sorry but the thought of Osborne up against Salah, Sala, Almiron, Mahrez, Kulusevski etc. next season is nightmare inducing.
He's lower champ level (at very best!) IMHO - he'll be outclassed, outpaced and outskilled repeatedly if he somehow manages to get games.
Yet he looked good in the cup against Spurs (albeit in a different position). I'm not saying he's a world beater, but I don't find him nightmare inducing. I can't recall him having many absolute shockers and I'm always bemused why he gets such a hard time on here.

Yet he looked good in the cup against Spurs (albeit in a different position). I'm not saying he's a world beater, but I don't find him nightmare inducing. I can't recall him having many absolute shockers and I'm always bemused why he gets such a hard time on here.
His performance away at Coventry after RND's injury was particularly awful.

I agree can not understand the flack he gets . Always seems to give his all and will play any where on the pitch . Its like having two extra subs on the bench knowing he can play where ever he is needed .

I agree can not understand the flack he gets . Always seems to give his all and will play any where on the pitch . Its like having two extra subs on the bench knowing he can play where ever he is needed .
Runs around a lot is the most positive thing to say about him

And yes he will play anywhere on the pitch and give his all…

But his lack of positional awareness in all but LWB as well as his terrible passing means that he’s more of a liability and it outweighs his positives

There was one game where I thought he did well, probably spurs

So am I

He seems to really split opinions doesn’t he

Personally I’m delighted he’s at our club and as you say LWB seems his best position

Personally think Osborne is a good squad player. Can fill in in a number of positions and when injury does hit the squad he’s a reliable fill in member

Does he have the odd bad game? Of course he fkin does, but then don’t all the players?

Back
Top Bottom