Osbourne ???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chingo

Reaction score
Just seen on fb , anyone heard owt ?

To be fair it's done the rounds umpteen times in the last half hour, someone posting it here was inevitable.

Just to confirm though, there is nothing absolute yet - this still could be bunkum.

Hopefully some sick Forest twat on the wind up

Get well soon Ozzy

Don’t turn this into a scaremongering, Blades. None of the facts should make us worried for the lad’s life or career

And short-term, we should be pleased his hammy is strong enough to be climbing up for piggy backs

21hrs from Malaga to Sheffield on a train. I've done it myself. I went there and back, just to see how far it was.
Yeah there is no way a hospital is allowing that if he has a serious head injury. Only other thing is if they were not going to release him so he’s left of his own accord and not got a fit to fly cert from them so he’s jumped on the train. If any of it’s true hopefully it’s just a drunken fall that wasn’t too serious and he was fine after a day or two.

Might be in a rush to get back for his wedding and has thrown caution to the wind? I wonder what the hospital says about heading a ball?

It was McBurnie, he said Osborn is the cleverest Blades player on that FH podcast so he’s sabotaging him.

Yeah, second in the championship, in the semi final of the FA cup and referred to by many as just “Sheffield”, completely disregarding our clear rival as obsolete.

Cursed
That's the curse, we get all that good stuff and are cursed to never enjoy it properly due to all this constant off-field bollocks.

In intensive care but then got the train back, can’t help but feel it may not be as serious as the screenshot makes out. Surely if your in intensive care with a bleed on brain you aren’t then jumping on the train home

Fancy doing that on your own stag do

Fingers crossed he's alright and "intensive care" makes it sound more serious than it is

Back
Top Bottom