Osbourne ???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, that seems fucking odd. How do you from a bang to the head to potentially never playing again to getting a train home the next day.

Also, wtf were some lads doing having a stag in Benalmádena. Was there a few weeks ago there's more retirees than Eastbourne. Yep, I'm declaring hokum.

To all those saying it can't be that serious if he got the train back , it says they wouldnt let him fly because of it

Hopefully all utter BS anway

BS -

Reckon a intelligent professional footballer would
A) go to Benalmadena on his stag do
B) risk an appearance at wembley
C) get on someone’s shoulders pissed
D) get his manager’s permission
E) be discharged from ICU for a train home

For those that believe everything on the internet, send me £10 and I’ll post you a book on how not to be gullible …..

BS -

For those that believe everything on the internet, send me £10 and I’ll post you a book on how not to be gullible …..
Hi Steve
please send me your bank details

BS -

A) No, yes, maybe
B) Not in the squad
C) There was Midgets in the vicinity.....allegedly
D) Fuck Hecky Fallowfield said it's ok, he knows best
E) Wasn't discharged as he never went to hospital, hard is Ozzy, he's a Blade

Post your sort code and account number 👍 sounds a good read but I'd like to see for myself 🤣

Multitasking!!! As if !!

Attachments

• A42E19CD-30F0-4DA9-AB9B-7CB7F93427F7.png
    A42E19CD-30F0-4DA9-AB9B-7CB7F93427F7.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 302
Playing devil's advocate here but you can get married more than once 😉

That said with him liking stuff on Twitter and going from ICU to a cross European train trip it doesn't seem very credible

Sounds like fake news to me - it's on a random facebook page but not on any news or other platforms.

Something similar happened to my youngest brother in America
He was out , got a punch to the head and was unconscious before he hit the deck .
The other guy was charged with attempted murder and got 6 years
They immediately put him on a life support machine , he wasn’t in danger of dieing just with the head trauma , and he had bleeding around the brain , they wanted to keep the body still / calm , meaning they can test you etc etc without any issues
They then gradually, over a week weaned him off life support ,
There’s no way unless he signed himself out that any hospital would just turf you out ,
Although 4 weeks later he did leave hospital ( alive )

What an odd thing to lie about. At least when Yank made up horrific injuries the person who had them didn't exist.

If this is true, he’s a bell end

We have the most important 10 or 11 games in recent years, results that could secure the clubs future or condemn us for a decade
Injuries and potential suspensions means he could be part of a promotion winning team and make an appearance against arguably the best club side in the world at Wembley

Instead he’s twatting about pissed in fuckin benalmadena?

Surely when you on £20grand a week you could postpone it and do Vegas or Marbs in close season

Self inflicted, don’t pay him whilst he’s out, same as many who got injured playing Sunday league would from their day job

Players have Christmas parties where they get pissed up so a injured player having a piss up during a international break is hardly cause not to pay his wages. Frustrating for sure. Lowe has pretty much had to play every game since coming back from injury

We have the most important 10 or 11 games in recent years, results that could secure the clubs future or condemn us for a decade
Injuries and potential suspensions means he could be part of a promotion winning team and make an appearance against arguably the best club side in the world at Wembley

Surely when you on £20grand a week you could postpone it and do Vegas or Marbs in close season

Self inflicted, don’t pay him whilst he’s out, same as many who got injured playing Sunday league would from their day job

Perhaps the original rumour is not correct, and it's not his stag do to postpone.

You could’ve just said “I hope he’s alright and not too badly hurt”.

Back
Top Bottom