CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He can be an option at RCM too, especially in a deeper 3.

Even if it was just for RWB, we shouldn't pass up the chance to sign an excellent player and strengthen there, and there are suggestions we could move for an additional outfield player after McBurnie and a CM.

I'm not sure RCB is such a concern - Bash, Jags and Egan can all play there. And I have a good amount of belief in Bash.

Phillips and Robinson are both comfortable on either side and with either foot. Good possibilities there.
I just like the idea of 2 in every position
Jags and Egan CAN fill in there but that’s my point. Filling in isn’t the same as competing.

Holgate would be my choice but that very much depends on Everton’s business as they’re lacking defenders

It might have been delayed cos there's been some prem managers meeting in London today about VAR so Wilder might not have been there to shake his hand on the video. That seems to be a plot staple.

I just like the idea of 2 in every position
Jags and Egan CAN fill in there but that’s my point. Filling in isn’t the same as competing.

Holgate would be my choice but that very much depends on Everton’s business as they’re lacking defenders

FFS just give me Holgate, Phillips and Hogg, for the absolute love of MOAR.

a
Like I've said before the transfer being delayed by the media team is now in the realms of the fax machine ,the greasy chip butty ringtone and selling players for _ insert shit joke _ and a _ insert second shit joke _

Once one melt says another dozen melts believe it and soon it becomes melt folklore

So basically McBurnie's not been announced because the social media team's gone to Villa for a packet of Space Raiders, and the replacements haven't arrived because the fax machine is broken?

This transfer window hasnt been great for my heart! Every transfer seems to have taken an age to confirm! Yes I know! I need to calm down and get a life! I'm trying too. But then we get something else going on!

So basically McBurnie's not been announced because the social media team's gone to Villa for a packet of Space Raiders, and the replacements haven't arrived because the fax machine is broken?
Basically yeah

A nice early announcement and a day of excitement or a tea time "it's about time" job?

Indeed

I knew it anyway because I’d been told that’s what was holding up the Freeman announcement - But in the behind the scenes with Mousset the fat man who interviews literally says it to him
...and ultimately, if the deal is done (and everyone including Kozzy’s dad know it is), why does it matter if it takes an extra day or two to announce?
Don’t understand it.

Talking of the new joke myths.
Have we been beaten to any of our targets by Villa?

Villa never been interested in our targets, based on their spending spree selling teams just throw Villa's name in there to pump the price an extra few mill.

The Big Mac was out jogging yesterday morning in Wharncliffe Side - my lad said "Hiya" and told him he'd made the right choice; he said that he hoped so! (We hope so too don't we?)

Villa never been interested in our targets, based on their spending spree selling teams just throw Villa's name in there to pump the price an extra few mill.
I get the gag, but I still can’t think of anyone they’ve beaten us to and as the season will show, we’ve got the value for money.

It might have been delayed cos there's been some prem managers meeting in London today about VAR so Wilder might not have been there to shake his hand on the video. That seems to be a plot staple.

What a load of trope...

He might have noodle arms but on one of his recent posts to a young fan he points out that '"big arms dont score goals".

On a side note he seems brilliant with fans and his friends on social media, he seems a bit of a lad as my mum would say but a really likeable guy.

According to RC we were, and so we should have been.
Think after that it developed because every rumour seemed to contain a thread from some sort of twitter ITK about Villa also being interested. More pay was the one that really kicked it on.

Back
Top Bottom